Lots of questions answered about ME3 - watch!

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
zice

Post by zice »

Colleague Matthias from German forums had the privilege of being invited to Skoda HQ for 2 days and find out heaps of info about the cars/software, etc.
He will release a series of videos, i strongly recommend to subscribe to his channel, not the least for the effort he put in and the fact that he's the only one so far which has established an official connection with Skoda. More to come from this symbiosis :) Let's support him!

(videos in German but EN subtitles are perfect)

zice

Post by zice »

well, any feedback? impressions, reactions? :)
one-pedal via OTA is indeed a surprise, as well as camping/dog mode...not to mention ME3.1 as OTA planned for 2022 year-end.
next video in the series i think is due tomorrow (thursday)
lavir

Post by lavir »

I think many people on the forum already subscribed to Speicher electrified and got a notification about the new video.

I have watched it. Cool features and improvements. Sad that the new features required the new hardware in the car and it's not officially upgradeable.
As I am still waiting for the build week for my car and I’m sitting and wondering if my car will receive new hardware or not.
80x Sportline with almost all packs 🇫🇮
Ordered 30-08-2021 –
Est delivery: 30-06-2022 » ≈01-07-2022 » ≈30-11-2022 » 14.09.2022 confirmed: in production ≈1-11-2022 » 14.12.2022 Finally assembled » Picked up 23.01.2023
fivetide

Post by fivetide »

Watched it but didn't want to give any feedback that wasn't totally positive.
Okay then. As a UK-based owner, it's a fairly monotone 25 minute presentation with nothing to actually watch that requires it to be a video, except the subtitles?
For us foreigners, a few bullet points would probably have covered it I reckon.
zice

Post by zice »

fivetide wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:45 am Watched it but didn't want to give any feedback that wasn't totally positive.
lol why not, feedback can be of any kind :)
yeah it may seem monotone, he explained i think at the beginning why he chose this format.
personally i don't care, the infos are much more important.
zice

Post by zice »

lavir wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:26 am As I am still waiting for the build week for my car and I’m sitting and wondering if my car will receive new hardware or not.
if you ordered Assisted Drive Plus (in the old package structure), your car will have the new side sensors installed due to travel assist 2.5.
ME3 will be onboard anyway.
fivetide

Post by fivetide »

I seem to have plenty of 'preperation' on my car.
I'd be interested to know if any functionality that I didn't officially order is actually physically there, and could somehow be enabled by dodgy methods.
KESSY for example. I have the KESSY button handles. I think there's a fair chance it is just software shackled somehow.
RichR

Post by RichR »

There are indeed ways of enabling various functions that don't rely on additional hardware such as modules or antennas. Obviously this can be a bit dubious if you need to make a warranty claim, but it's your car so your choice. OBDeleven is a popular (though not free) one for example.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
fivetide

Post by fivetide »

That's very interesting Rich! Sounds like that particular one has recently fallen off the cliff with its reviews as it forses inapp purchases of credits (?!) that are no longer provided or supported. But I like the concept. I wionder what can be added or tweeked in an Enyaq with such things?

*update* This is interesting. Good screenshots: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/5 ... ith-enyaq/
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

Had my car at the dealer (Hendy) for a couple of days to fix the charge port flap (wouldn’t open!). I asked if they could do software update while they had the car - they seemed to have little (or in fact, no) idea what I was talking about!

Doesn’t auger well for getting anything soon!
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post