Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

kustardffc

Post by kustardffc »

craig.wh077 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:36 pm Anyone know exactly what status 'error in structure' means?
I've literally just been told the same thing that my order status has a message of error in structure (or words to that effect). Dealer is now contacting retailer support to find out what that means but he eluded to it being something to do with the packs I've ordered not matching with the options for the new version of car. So it could mean additions or removals or decisions! Craig did you get to the bottom of it?
80 Sportline, Race Blue, Sun Roof, Family pack, Assisted Drive Basic, Climate Package Plus. Ordered 18th Dec 21. Accepted June 22, Build week 7, received 8 April 23. Love it!

enyaqPT

Post by enyaqPT »

MBOO wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:11 am
Glen I wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 am
enyaqPT wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:11 pm

Also had the same problem for the first 2 days. Then a software update showed up on the car, which said something like "Improvements connecting to Skoda Connect" or something like that. It installed overnight and the next morning it all worked well. I'm on V3.0 software.
Hi I am expecting my car delivered with the next 2 week noticed you had driver assist basic the same option I have selected, did you receive blind stop detection as this was removed at some point. Also how does it do in keeping you within your lane is there much difference to the plus version as I am not clear.

Thanks
Blind spot is present. I was concerned it wouldn't be either but i'm guessing they will have told people that were effected by this change. Lane assist just gently directs you back into lane can be a bit annoying though so i've removed it probably worth having on while doing long motorway journeys. The only difference i think is the auto pilot function on the plus package. Thanks
Same as me, the car has Blind Spot Detection and the dealer always assured me my car would be delivered as specced, even when it was removed from the Assist Basic.
As for Lane Assist, I agree with MBOO, I almost always turn it off, with the possible exception of highway travel.
Race Blue 60 Loft
Convenience Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Basic
Ordered July 2021
cbruntooo

Post by cbruntooo »

Just found out from the garage that the PDI centre are backlogged with cars due to an influx needing PDI so they can’t give me a timeline on when I’ll be able to get it delivered. Fortunate I’ve got it here but if I didn’t laugh id cry.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

Finally took delivery of mine on 25th July as the dealer promised.

My old Leaf having got us down to Minehead with 40 mins of rapid charging left us with 30% charge and the Enyaq arrived with 100% charge. Bit of a topup when down there, left holiday with 95% charge and arrived home with 15% without any rapids then needed.

The load capacity is brilliant, it's very practical all round and nearly as quick as my smaller Leaf.....but interior build quality is definitely superior and I love how it looks outside :)

I hope all those still waiting get their cars at the earliest opportunity, total wait time for me was 10 months.

2022-07-28 09.07.16.jpg

iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
Glen I

Post by Glen I »

Had a call from the dealer, they have the car and arranged for collection Tuesday 9th Aug ordered Oct 2021.

Here I have a dilemma, we have planned a trip down to Chessington World of Adventure, with the grandchildren Thursday 11th Aug for a couple of days. Looking at the route planner I can get just !!! on a full charge, but will need to charge when I get there. With having no experience of driving or public charging EV's, do I risk the journey and the wife's constant range anxiety or do I used trusted old technology of the internal combustion engine.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Great news about the car and a nice dilemma to have, I think if it was me I'd want to top up the charge on the trip rather than try to get there on a single charge. Hopefully you can use the car for a couple of days and find some chargers to try, even if it's only to have practice.
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
AliRiz

Post by AliRiz »

Glen I wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:16 pm Had a call from the dealer, they have the car and arranged for collection Tuesday 9th Aug ordered Oct 2021.

Here I have a dilemma, we have planned a trip down to Chessington World of Adventure, with the grandchildren Thursday 11th Aug for a couple of days. Looking at the route planner I can get just !!! on a full charge, but will need to charge when I get there. With having no experience of driving or public charging EV's, do I risk the journey and the wife's constant range anxiety or do I used trusted old technology of the internal combustion engine.

I agree with MarkB, I am driving MG ZS EV for past 3 months while waiting for my enyaq to arrive. I can tell that millage displayed is not always you get if say you accelerate hard or have climate controls on etc. Best is to charge it at least before you have last 30 miles on gasometer.

Finally after ordering last year 2021 Nov. I have received some news about my enyaq that build week has been allocated in mid Sept. Fingers crossed, have been holding my patience for very long. I agree some of you displayed stronger patience that I did. :)

By the way, for your information, I use Zap-Map to find chargers around me if it helps.
Model: iV60 Loft - Ordered: 30th Nov. 2021 - Delivery Est: 31st July 2022 - Packs: Most packs, Sunroof, Heat Pump, 120kW Charging, 21" Betria - Color: Moon White - Status: Collection 28th Oct. 2022 - Order location: Skoda Caffyns (Tonbridge Wells)
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

AliRiz wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:52 pm

Finally after ordering last year 2021 Nov. I have received some news about my enyaq that build week has been allocated in mid Sept. Fingers crossed, have been holding my patience for very long. I agree some of you displayed stronger patience that I did. :)

Lucky you! Still no word on mine despite the general sales manager Adam Dyson "actively managing" my order and "checking on it daily" ! :(
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22
AliRiz

Post by AliRiz »

Rowly wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:14 pm
AliRiz wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:52 pm

Lucky you! Still no word on mine despite the general sales manager Adam Dyson "actively managing" my order and "checking on it daily" ! :(
Hi Rowly,

Thanks 👍, I believe from what I have been told and read, Skoda seems to be prioritising iv60s first hence my turn came sooner than yours otherwise I would have been in the same boat as you are. But it does seems like backlogs are clearing up and I think you may also hear something in a month or so. This is my personal estimate 🙂
Model: iV60 Loft - Ordered: 30th Nov. 2021 - Delivery Est: 31st July 2022 - Packs: Most packs, Sunroof, Heat Pump, 120kW Charging, 21" Betria - Color: Moon White - Status: Collection 28th Oct. 2022 - Order location: Skoda Caffyns (Tonbridge Wells)
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Ok, I thought about not posting this, (not tempting fate etc), Email from my Dealer this morning to say the car will be arriving with them soon. I've had no other information about progress untill this point, the order was placed 26 March 22.
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post