Skoda Connect on desktop

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Anyone been able to login to Skoda Connect website on a desktop computer?
I keep getting login failed, but I'm pretty sure I've got the right password.
I can connect to the MySkoda App.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)

lavir

Post by lavir »

Works for me
80x Sportline with almost all packs 🇫🇮
Ordered 30-08-2021 –
Est delivery: 30-06-2022 » ≈01-07-2022 » ≈30-11-2022 » 14.09.2022 confirmed: in production ≈1-11-2022 » 14.12.2022 Finally assembled » Picked up 23.01.2023
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

When I definitely put in the wrong password, it says so clearly, in red, below the password field, before moving to the next page.
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
EVDan

Post by EVDan »

I have the same issue - the log in details are correct - it begins to log in and then says log in has failed. I’ve also noticed that my range on the connect app is different to the car. The whole Skoda connect system is such a load of rubbish - but Škoda don’t seem to care!
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

EVDan wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:45 pm I have the same issue - the log in details are correct - it begins to log in and then says log in has failed. I’ve also noticed that my range on the connect app is different to the car. The whole Skoda connect system is such a load of rubbish - but Škoda don’t seem to care!

When you say the range is different on the app, do you mean slightly off, or divided by 1.61 from what the car says?

If the car is set to miles, sometimes (usually just after charging) it seems the app ( or the server side software) assumes the number coming from the car is in km, and , if the app is in miles, it decides it needs to be converted.
If get in the car and check the charging status in the car, and then refresh the app, it seems to fix it, for a while anyway.
I'm tempted to put the car's distance units in km for a bit, and see if the problem goes away. Changing the app to km doesn't seem to make a difference.

I've reported it as a bug, and they were looking at it a few weeks ago. I don't know what their release cycle is for updates, but I haven't heard anything.
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
Badger

Post by Badger »

I have the same problem with Skoda Connect with my desktop.

I have changed password - works fine on smartphone but not on desktop.

Hopefully this resolves itself shortly.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post