Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Adam8 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:20 pm Hi Ian and thanks for the link. I've waited this long, but have asked my fleet manager to look at options and see whether there are any cancelled orders out there for EVs that fall within the price range and are immediately available or within the next 3 months. If none come up, then I'll ride it out until the car is built.
If it’s any consolation my build date was originally late September, but within a week or two it had moved forward more than two months.
Good luck with whichever path to obtaining an EV you follow.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.

kpayne

Post by kpayne »

Hi All,

I’ve ordered the Enyaq VRS in late February. Originally the dealership had said I could expect it before the end of the year but I’m trying not to get my hopes up! Been getting emails twice a month from the dealership updating me (normally no updates). I’ve been told I’m getting the intelligent parking as a free extra, apparently it’s happening in all VRS models ordered before a certain date.

I’ve ordered a Velvet Red VRS with most of the optional extras.

I was in the market for a Model Y or Kia EV6, but my wife disliked both on the test drives and she’ll be driving it to work half the time. We’ll see how it goes, but my parents have experienced months of quality control issues with Tesla. I’m hoping the Enyaq VRS will be better quality and worth the wait!

D6778246-9529-43EA-BAFE-A2BAD38B3D13.jpeg

C8FF3328-1B18-44C7-93CB-42A90773608A.jpeg

altitude2k

Post by altitude2k »

kpayne wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:46 am Hi All,

I’ve ordered the Enyaq VRS in late February. Originally the dealership had said I could expect it before the end of the year but I’m trying not to get my hopes up! Been getting emails twice a month from the dealership updating me (normally no updates). I’ve been told I’m getting the intelligent parking as a free extra, apparently it’s happening in all VRS models ordered before a certain date.

I’ve ordered a Velvet Red VRS with most of the optional extras.

I was in the market for a Model Y or Kia EV6, but my wife disliked both on the test drives and she’ll be driving it to work half the time. We’ll see how it goes, but my parents have experienced months of quality control issues with Tesla. I’m hoping the Enyaq VRS will be better quality and worth the wait!
Would be interesting to know what that date was. We ordered my wife’s VRS end of March.

Does the intelligent parking include the 360 cameras, do you know?
MBOO

Post by MBOO »

So my car finally arrived pretty much 12 months from order. Initial observations are its well worth the wait. The drive is amazing. electric consumption very impressive currently 4.2 Mpkh thats a mix of motorway and city 300 miles in so sure they will drop back a bit. infotainment definitely a bit glitchy but as i was expecting this it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. foot operated tail gate almost never works but overall very happy it looks amazing too. Stay strong those still in the wait its worth it
MBOO

Post by MBOO »

Also Skoda Connect will not work at all just keeps saying signed in with guest account. Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it? Thanks
enyaqPT

Post by enyaqPT »

On the 12th month after my order was placed, I finally took delivery of the car. All I can say is it was worth the long wait. It's an absolute pleasure to drive, works flawlessly and has really surprised me with great efficiency so far. It's averaging 168 Wh/km on a mix of city, country roads and highway, though I've achieved 118 on city driving.

The car came with all the equipment I initially ordered (having ordered at the end of July '21, I was worried Side Assist would not be included, as it has been removed from the Assisted Drive Basic in my country), but it all matches my ordered configuration.

Super comfortable and super quiet. The only mildly annoying thing is the pedestrian warning sound it emits under 30kph, which I think is a bit loud. But not Skoda's fault, I have the EU to "thank" for that one, I guess :D

To all who are still waiting for your cars, I can assure you it will be worthwhile.

20220728_195204.jpg

Race Blue 60 Loft
Convenience Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Basic
Ordered July 2021
enyaqPT

Post by enyaqPT »

MBOO wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:43 pm Also Skoda Connect will not work at all just keeps saying signed in with guest account. Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it? Thanks
Also had the same problem for the first 2 days. Then a software update showed up on the car, which said something like "Improvements connecting to Skoda Connect" or something like that. It installed overnight and the next morning it all worked well. I'm on V3.0 software.
Race Blue 60 Loft
Convenience Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Basic
Ordered July 2021
awi8

Post by awi8 »

enyaqPT wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:07 pm On the 12th month after my order was placed, I finally took delivery of the car. All I can say is it was worth the long wait. It's an absolute pleasure to drive, works flawlessly and has really surprised me with great efficiency so far. It's averaging 168 Wh/km on a mix of city, country roads and highway, though I've achieved 118 on city driving.

The car came with all the equipment I initially ordered (having ordered at the end of July '21, I was worried Side Assist would not be included, as it has been removed from the Assisted Drive Basic in my country), but it all matches my ordered configuration.

Super comfortable and super quiet. The only mildly annoying thing is the pedestrian warning sound it emits under 30kph, which I think is a bit loud. But not Skoda's fault, I have the EU to "thank" for that one, I guess :D

To all who are still waiting for your cars, I can assure you it will be worthwhile.

20220728_195204.jpg
The one who waits, time is very long. I can't bear to wait my Race Blue to arrive :oops:
Enyaq iV 80 Loft I Race Blue I 135kW charging I heat pump I assisted drive basic I drive sport basic I convenience basic I climate basic I parking basic I Ordered 21/12/20 I Build week 46 2022 I Collection date 17th Jan 2023
Glen I

Post by Glen I »

enyaqPT wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:11 pm
MBOO wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:43 pm Also Skoda Connect will not work at all just keeps saying signed in with guest account. Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it? Thanks
Also had the same problem for the first 2 days. Then a software update showed up on the car, which said something like "Improvements connecting to Skoda Connect" or something like that. It installed overnight and the next morning it all worked well. I'm on V3.0 software.
Hi I am expecting my car delivered with the next 2 week noticed you had driver assist basic the same option I have selected, did you receive blind stop detection as this was removed at some point. Also how does it do in keeping you within your lane is there much difference to the plus version as I am not clear.

Thanks
MBOO

Post by MBOO »

Glen I wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 am
enyaqPT wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:11 pm
Hi I am expecting my car delivered with the next 2 week noticed you had driver assist basic the same option I have selected, did you receive blind stop detection as this was removed at some point. Also how does it do in keeping you within your lane is there much difference to the plus version as I am not clear.

Thanks
Blind spot is present. I was concerned it wouldn't be either but i'm guessing they will have told people that were effected by this change. Lane assist just gently directs you back into lane can be a bit annoying though so i've removed it probably worth having on while doing long motorway journeys. The only difference i think is the auto pilot function on the plus package. Thanks

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post