Sportline Plus

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
andyr

Post by andyr »

Hello , i have an Enyaq on order since September 2021 and still no build date but it does not sound that unusal from what i have read .

I noticed that when i placed my order i think mine was just called the sportline and now i notice the main UK skoda website they refer to it as the sportline plus . anyone know if there is a difference as the cost has risen by 4k

Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

Skoda have made several changes this week to the Enyaqs lineup. Instead of selecting each option you now select packs. Have a look on the forum as there are several MY (model year) posts about these changes. Your retailer will probably be the best place to get the latest updstes from though.
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Previous: Tarraco, 1st Edition Plus 2.0 TDI 7 speed DSG 4WD
RichR

Post by RichR »

Looking at the brochure the main change is that all the packages have been combined to just a couple now. So you have less choice about which options you want (ie you can't have a HUD unless you also want Crystal Face, Matrix headlights, and a load of other stuff). Whether this is just temporary whilst there are supply shortages or whether it's the way it is now, I don't know.

Generally you should get what was ordered, but there have been cases where some people have received extra features that they didn't. Do you know if your order has been accepted by the factory (your dealer will have this information)? If so, there will be a build sheet for it with confirmed option codes for what will be put on it.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post