Ridiculous waiting times

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

Sorry for late reply. In response to Ouvavou, like yourself regular updates, I had the same "your order hasn't been accepted yet, then I got "your order was accepted! This was 4 weeks ago. I was not given an estimated build date or delivery date. If your order was "Accepted" in May, maybe mine will follow September! I hope your car arrives mid August. I would be interested to hear.

Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

UPDATE! I received this update yesterday from Dealership!

I have just checked your order and good news! It is has now moved to Status 20 and has a build week of 37, which is September 12th-18th. So it seems like we are finally getting somewhere and to be honest quicker than I expected. It will still be a couple of months at least but at least we have now have a build week!

I must be one of the lucky ones! I hope all the "Extras" on the order will be in place. Be interesting to see if this happens, but I won't hold my breath! Will keep you posted. Watch this space.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Islay2009 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:12 pm UPDATE! I received this update yesterday from Dealership!

I have just checked your order and good news! It is has now moved to Status 20 and has a build week of 37, which is September 12th-18th. So it seems like we are finally getting somewhere and to be honest quicker than I expected. It will still be a couple of months at least but at least we have now have a build week!

I must be one of the lucky ones! I hope all the "Extras" on the order will be in place. Be interesting to see if this happens, but I won't hold my breath! Will keep you posted. Watch this space.
29th January 2022 80 order?

Hmm... till now there's not been many 80s overtaking me, and no Sportlines as far as I've noticed. Apart from the freaky early delivery someone's got. I need some positive news!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

Hi snalbansed, In reply to your date 29th January 2022, that was when the order was placed. I was given an estimated date for the end of 2022 into February/March 2023! I haven't seen any Enyaqs at all! I can't wait to get mine. I just hope there aren't any other issues or delays.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Also have a Tesla Model 3 SR+ on order - my experience, ordered March 22 with February 23 delivery. This date was brought forward to April/May 22 so sold my my ICE VW, only to find the date reverted back to February 23. Date changed again to Nov/Dec 22, then phoned by Tesla and offered a cancelled order in June, but with only 24hours notice was unable to accept. Latest update is for the last week of September, but not holding my breath! At least with Tesla you can check on their App - which I do every morning. Since ordering the retail price has increased by 4K, so worth waiting for at the March 22 price Model 3. Good job my Enyaq is able to double up for 2 cars for the last few months since our ICE was sold.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

The Mail has published the waiting times for the 34 most popular EV's on sale......

Guess which has just about the longest........ :cry: :cry: :cry:

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/ele ... 1511962434

18 months now.....!!

iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post