Did your Enyaq arrive with you with a good state of charge?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

When I got my Leaf they delivered it with about 98% charge. I am wondering if people (especially those having theirs delivered on a transporter) are finding it turns up with a good amount of charge?

Main reason I ask is that our Enyaq is now going to be delivered to us on holiday as it was just 1 day too late for it to be delivered to home so we could use it to get there (thanks to Arval not the dealer).....so we are going to drive the Leaf there which will end up with very little charge at the end and then have the Enyaq and drive that back.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.

RichR

Post by RichR »

If you collect from a dealership, they're meant to charge it to 80% as part of the handover procedure. However if you're not buying through the Skoda dealership network then I doubt there's any actual guidelines.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

RichR wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:04 pm If you collect from a dealership, they're meant to charge it to 80% as part of the handover procedure. However if you're not buying through the Skoda dealership network then I doubt there's any actual guidelines.
It's a lease however there is a dealership handling it all, they're the ones who are organising delivery of the vehicle (will be on a transporter not driven)
Last edited by TheCorm on Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
RichR

Post by RichR »

In theory then they should go through as much of the customer handover as they can. Some parts they might not be able to (such as creating a Skoda account and activating the online services, installing the app on your phone and connecting it to the car), but you never know.

Given it costs under £20 to fully charge an Enyaq on typical domestic rates, I think it's more of a courtesy that it's supplied with enough charge for you to drive it home from the dealership than a requirement. Unlike some of the pre-delivery things like removing the suspension chocks and all the plastic protection film (including the one on the instrument panel!) for example.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

My Enyaq was delivered on a trailer (arranged by lease company and dealer) with 95% charge, which I was very pleased with.

8CE3C51C-7720-4213-A03A-8512BC8D017D.jpeg

Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

RichR wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:40 pm In theory then they should go through as much of the customer handover as they can. Some parts they might not be able to (such as creating a Skoda account and activating the online services, installing the app on your phone and connecting it to the car), but you never know.

Given it costs under £20 to fully charge an Enyaq on typical domestic rates, I think it's more of a courtesy that it's supplied with enough charge for you to drive it home from the dealership than a requirement. Unlike some of the pre-delivery things like removing the suspension chocks and all the plastic protection film (including the one on the instrument panel!) for example.
Yeah it will just be a bonus as I won't need to charge it or not much before leaving where we are staying, I know where the chargers are they are just a 1-3 miles away.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

Skeniv wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:08 pm My Enyaq was delivered on a trailer (arranged by lease company and dealer) with 95% charge, which I was very pleased with.

8CE3C51C-7720-4213-A03A-8512BC8D017D.jpeg
Splendid, hopefully the same for us....thanks for letting me know.
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Mine arrived to my workplace on a trailer with 311 miles range (IV80).
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post