Has anyone actually seen an Enyaq on the road yet?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
fivetide

Post by fivetide »

But has anyone seen one without either a 60 or an 80 badge? I reckon it’s rarer than a double-yoker or a five-finger Kit-Kat.

ApocalypseCow

Post by ApocalypseCow »

Seen three or four around our way recently. Seriously outnumbered by teslas, e-trons and id3s.
Enyaq 60, Graphite Grey, Tow Bar Prep, Family Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Convenience Pack Basic. Cancelled order taken over by me April 2022.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

For many months I've been teased by the sight of an Arctic Green Enyaq parked on a regular basis in our village hall car park. After nearly 10 months of waiting on Wednesday we finally took delivery of our Arctic Green Enyaq and today we had our first reasonable length journey down to West Wittering.

While unloading lunch and dogs from the car we saw ......... an Arctic Green Enyaq rolling into the car park! It was a reasonable distance away but I think I saw interested looks from the occupants and even a wave of solidarity. If that was you then I'm sorry that my response was rather tardy. My excuse is that I was more than a little surprised!

We're loving the car already, especially knowing that a 90 mile round trip cost us just over £1.10.

Any way, I'd better get back to the intricacies of delayed charging.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/ \ you’re likely to see a black one parked there quite regularly, too ;-)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Goaty wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:02 pm / \ you’re likely to see a black one parked there quite regularly, too ;-)
This has the potential of an owners’ club meeting!
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
Phil_R

Post by Phil_R »

I saw my first "other" Enyaq last Thursday.

I was staying at a hotel (Tregeena Castle) in Cornwall and when looking out the window I saw a IV60 parked outside my room window. It was a 22 plate, blue and looked immaculate. While looking out I saw many people passing the car and stopping to have a look.

It made a fellow Enyaq owner very proud!

Yet to see one on the road.
IV60, Artic Silver, Eco-suite, Comfort +, Heat pump, Convenience +, Drive Sports +,Transport, Parking basic, Assisted Drive +, Climate basic, Family +, Info +, Pana roof. Ord 22/06/2021 Del: 27/11/2021.
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

I’ve spent the last three weeks working around Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Staines. I have seen at least one Enyaq almost on a daily basis travelling up and down the M3 motorway heading towards and leaving these towns, I stopped counting at 15 after the second week. On my daily routes they’ve become pretty regular now for me. Still pleasant seeing them glide on the motorway effortlessly.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Parked behind a Quartz Grey in Twickenham, early August. First Quartz Grey I saw upfront. Looked seriously good, far better than the Press/online configuration shots portray.

764DB326-B3DE-4410-92B1-FE10590DBFEA.jpeg

Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
dezember

Post by dezember »

Used to see them once in a blue moon. But after since i've got my car 2 weeks ago, haven't found one yet despite a long trip to Brighton. Come on guys/girls, I can't wait to wave at you :)
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

On todays episode of “Has anyone actually seen an Enyaq on the road yet?”….. spotted a Founders Edition for the first time today on the M3 J2 heading East 👋🏽.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post