Ac turns on automatically

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Myst

Post by Myst »

Hello everyone, just got my iv60 couple of days ago and learning all the new stuff about it. Since I registered on skoda account, there are some settings that turns on the ac automatically and also change the background settings on screen when I sit in the car. I tried to figure out that setting but couldn't find it. Can someone help me on how to turn of that settings please?

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Hi,

Do you have it activated on the app, by any chance?

60B621B8-C95E-4525-ABA7-52998D152E7A.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

I get this and its not the app.
If the A/C or heating was left on last time used, it comes on next time started which is frustrating.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Pict

Post by Pict »

metalmadhammer wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:29 am
If the A/C or heating was left on last time used, it comes on next time started which is frustrating.
It is possible I am misunderstanding but that is how every car I have ever owned behaves. Car starts with same heating/ventilation settings as when turned off/shut down.

As I would want it to do

What would you have it automatically reset to?
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

A conventional ICE car, won't start heating/cooling until you start the engine. The Enyaq is able to save a few seconds on that, & if you habitually sit in the car for any length of time before switching on & driving away, then it might prove useful?
Maybe they have run out of the genuinely useful new features & we're now getting stuff at the margins?
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
Myst

Post by Myst »

Goaty wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:01 am Hi,

Do you have it activated on the app, by any chance?
It's not activated but I just activated and deactivated few options in the app and now all sorted. Looks like some kind of a glitch in the app may be.

Thanks for quick replies everyone, really appreciate it
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Pict wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:17 pm
metalmadhammer wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:29 am
It is possible I am misunderstanding but that is how every car I have ever owned behaves. Car starts with same heating/ventilation settings as when turned off/shut down.

As I would want it to do

What would you have it automatically reset to?
I would always set to off automatically and switch on via app in winter. I drive with windows and roof open but my wife likes to use the A/C.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.