Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

dezember

Post by dezember »

irshadj wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:17 am
lynda220399 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:22 pm iv60 ordered on 10th December. got phone call 3 weeks ago to say that its finally been accepted and build date will be 11th July, got a phone call on the 4th July to say the car has already been built and on its way to port and expect it at the end of the month
Ordered about a week before you and still nothing. Called Skoda Customer Care yesterday and something about no parts for some options and will be getting a '23 model with no idea of any dates.
I've ordered a few days before yours and just got the build date of wk33. You have to chase your dealer and not Skoda. Not sure what's new in the '23 model.
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.

irshadj

Post by irshadj »

dezember wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:58 am
irshadj wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:17 am
lynda220399 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:22 pm iv60 ordered on 10th December. got phone call 3 weeks ago to say that its finally been accepted and build date will be 11th July, got a phone call on the 4th July to say the car has already been built and on its way to port and expect it at the end of the month
Ordered about a week before you and still nothing. Called Skoda Customer Care yesterday and something about no parts for some options and will be getting a '23 model with no idea of any dates.
I've ordered a few days before yours and just got the build date of wk33. You have to chase your dealer and not Skoda. Not sure what's new in the '23 model.
This was the first time I had contacted Skoda as dealer kept saying the same "still no build week" message. Hopefully the '23 model has free upgrades that makes all this waiting worthwhile !
Enyaq iv60, Graphite Grey, Suite, Drive Sport, Assisted Drive, Comfort Seat+, Climate, Parking, Convenience. Ordered 04/12/21. Build Week: 41/22 =10/10/22. Collected: 10/12/2022.
davidhunter

Post by davidhunter »

Ordered iv60 on 30th Nov 21 and got a message a few days ago, also build date week 33.

Anyone any idea of build date to delivery date. Asked the dealer via email but no response.
Ordered 30th Nov 21. Iv60 sports susp, graphite grey, towbar, sunroof, comfort seat pack, convenience pack +, chrome, driver sport, assisted drive and parking packs build week 33 of 22 hopefully.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

davidhunter wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:57 pm Ordered iv60 on 30th Nov 21 and got a message a few days ago, also build date week 33.

Anyone any idea of build date to delivery date. Asked the dealer via email but no response.
It’s about a month.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

Got an email from my dealer yesterday. Still no build date.
From what he is aware of skoda are building any cars that will qualify for the government grant at the moment. Once they have done that they will have cleared a lot on their order list so the factory will be free to concentrate on their other variants. He said the factory are still re-tooling for the 23 model year and hope to inform their dealers over the next couple of weeks what the MY changes are going to be. He also said that we should be expecting at least a 52+week lead time and if it turns up before then consider it a bonus.
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Previous: Tarraco, 1st Edition Plus 2.0 TDI 7 speed DSG 4WD
Apocryph

Post by Apocryph »

I'm considering confronting my dealer about this.

I ordered a 60 back in November, and was given a due date of June 2022. June became september. When I enquired about the (then brand new) VRS model I was told they'd come through more quickly because it comes off a different production line. I smelled bull, but unsure why he'd lie as he'd easily get caught out.

ANyway, VRS ordered end of March and the order sheet still claims June 2022 which we all know is bull. He corrected that to September, which I still think is far too optimistic, considering I'm seeing people in these forums who have also ordered the VRS and are being told March '23 at the earliest.

Given I have little to no faith in my dealer, I'm now shopping around to see what other options there are. The Enyaq's lovely, but I'm not waiting 16 months in all for one.
Ordered: Enyaq Coupe iV vRS (Hyper Green). ETA July '22. Then September '22. Now who knows?
craig.wh077

Post by craig.wh077 »

Anyone know exactly what status 'error in structure' means?
Ordered Enyaq iV80 Suite on 23/10/2021. Packages: comfort seat, climate+, transport, drive sport, assisted drive, family, tow bar prep.
Kevin101

Post by Kevin101 »

I had a build week 25 for a 60 iv- car arrived into Ireland last Monday and I collected Friday down the South of Ireland. Great car - very happy with it.
davidhunter

Post by davidhunter »

So that was only about three weeks after the build week. That's hopeful. I have about 4 to 5 weeks max or I probably can't get my loan.

Has anyone got any extra sweeteners from Skoda for all the extra waiting?
Ordered 30th Nov 21. Iv60 sports susp, graphite grey, towbar, sunroof, comfort seat pack, convenience pack +, chrome, driver sport, assisted drive and parking packs build week 33 of 22 hopefully.
Apocryph

Post by Apocryph »

davidhunter wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:55 pm So that was only about three weeks after the build week. That's hopeful. I have about 4 to 5 weeks max or I probably can't get my loan.

Has anyone got any extra sweeteners from Skoda for all the extra waiting?
Yes, kinda. I initially wanted to cancel my 60 order, which would have meant the refund of a pretty hefty deposit. They instead gave me a massive discount on a VRS model instead.

I think part of the reason I haven't given up on that order yet is because I know in terms of like-for-like value, I'm not going to get the same deal again anywhere else. But we'll see.
Ordered: Enyaq Coupe iV vRS (Hyper Green). ETA July '22. Then September '22. Now who knows?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post