Boot/rear seat divider

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
TobyTyke

Post by TobyTyke »

Hello all,

Long time lurker. I placed my order on 2nd December after about 6 weeks of confusion over the change from quartz to graphite grey. I've just been told that my car has left the factory, so am hoping to receive it at the end of July.

I've got lots of questions but most of them have been answered at some point previously, so I'll do some searching. However, I don't think I've seen discussions on this particular question:

My current car has a pull up net divider so that you can safely use the boot space up to the roof. It doesn't look like the Enyaq has one of these, so I wonder if there is any way to divide the space when loading above the normal (horizontal) boot divider? I'll only need this occasionally (e.g. camping) so don't want to pay for a steel dog guard but I'm not sure what else would work. Any ideas?

MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

There is a divider available from Skoda. It ties to anchors in the boot & then clips into sockets in the roof. Not sure if the roof sockets are there if you don’t factory order. The divider itself comes in a carry bag to self fit.
It also fits behind front seats when rear ones are folded down.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post