ACC / Lane assist error message…

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
enyaqyaqyaq

Post by enyaqyaqyaq »

Hi all,

Has anyone had (the very frustrating) ACC is currently unavailable”, “Travel Assist is currently unavailable” alert? It repeats over and over combined with a sound.

Leaving the car for a time does the trick but wondered whether any of you have a) experienced this, b) know why it happens and c) know of a quick fix? If it happens again I’ll approach the dealer in any case!

Thanks in advance. Aside from this minor detail, I love the car and can’t fault it.

Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Had the same issue, took images and contacted the dealership. They said it is some temporary issue some sensor does not communicate and causes this error. Seems SW issue not hw so far as it went away by itself the next day.

Had something similar with was it dynamic lights do not work or something along that line, that was there for a day or so as well.
enyaqyaqyaq

Post by enyaqyaqyaq »

Hopefully they will patch it at some point!
KrisN

Post by KrisN »

Had this message in two situations

1. When hooking up my trailer, on several occasions. I have found if I disconnect and reconnect the electrics, the fault goes away. Dodgy connection?
2. After jet washing the car. Went away the next time I drove it. Poor insulation?
Brianlescargot

Post by Brianlescargot »

Yes, I have this and other error messages constantly. SOS Error has reappeared for a second time. Driving this evening and the Travel Assist is Currently Unavailable kept appearing every 30 seconds. I’ve had emergency charging is only available, screen has froze on numerous occasions and even had everything go black (including speedo) whilst driving. Other faults showing up too although can’t remember them all. Getting rather frustrated to say the least!
Sporty X

Post by Sporty X »

I have had the car for 5 weeks and on starting out for a long journey I had Travel Assist unavailable. Stopped the car a couple of times to no avail. Stopped for a fast charge after 80 miles and all was well again. Been 3 days since. Car was booked into today for a massage seat problem and I mentioned the TA issue. Apparently I have 7 faults lurking in the system when they did a diagnostic check. Nothing has been resolved and I have to leave the car with them for 5 days so that they can diagnose the problems. I now have an airbag error amber warning which I didn’t have before.
:roll: :) Sportline 80x white, Vega alloy, Elec Towbar, Drive sport+,Comfort Seat+,Convenience +,Panoramic Sunroof,Heat Pump,Light &View +, Assisted Drive+, Parking+, Climate+, Infotainment +, Family basic, Transport, Net Partition
Sporty X

Post by Sporty X »

Apparently there was a software issue which was reloaded and all appears to be fine now. This did take two visits to the dealership to get fixed.
A new massage seat has been ordered in case Skoda technical can’t find a reason for the lumbar support issue
:roll: :) Sportline 80x white, Vega alloy, Elec Towbar, Drive sport+,Comfort Seat+,Convenience +,Panoramic Sunroof,Heat Pump,Light &View +, Assisted Drive+, Parking+, Climate+, Infotainment +, Family basic, Transport, Net Partition

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post