Ridiculous waiting times

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

You can’t order an iv60 in the Uk at present but I think you still can elsewhere. If your dealer suggested that all of the existing iv60 order would be put on hold so that later iv80 orders could be prioritized - I’m happy to say that doesn’t appear to be the case (touch wood). I thought people who placed orders in 2022 were being given a 12 month lead time at minimum - hopefully that worst case but it should have helped managed expectations. You weren’t given any guidance?
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22

Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

Had an email from dealership yesterday to say my order has been "accepted!" Could not tell me build date! Any ideas out there?
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Same as me then, you'll have gone from 'P' (pending) to 'O' (ordered?)

Hopefully we'll get a build week soon!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

Hello All, At last I had an email Wednesday 22nd June from the dealership to inform me that my order placed 29th January 2022, has been accepted! It's Suite iV80 Arctic Silver Metallic. Sunroof, Infotainment Package Plus, Comfort seat Basic pack, Assisted Drive Basic Pack, Climate Basic Pack, Convenience Plus Pack and Climate Basic Pack. Dealer did not give me any estimated delivery date. I have no idea when I might be likely to hear anything further. Anyone got any ideas? PS. I found this forum accidently and am really impressed with all the talk and information that is put out there! Thank you to those who have taken the time to reply to my questions posted on this Enyaq Forum. I am a 69 year old woman who loves driving. I am taking the plunge into electric driving and am really excited about getting my car. First of all, I have to get a garage built, hopefully by the end of August beginning September. (This Year!)
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

Apologies to all. I seem to have repeated my question with a bit more information on the spec of my order!
Luisk73

Post by Luisk73 »

Sounds good but now take a chair and seat comfortably for ridiculous waiting times
Enyaq 60 loft. Company car. basic model, No options added. Ordered week 48. Estimated production week 33. Delivered 21st September. £50 in Octopus with the referral below
https://share.octopus.energy/blond-zebra-242
carikube

Post by carikube »

Islay2009 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:42 pm Hello All, At last I had an email Wednesday 22nd June from the dealership to inform me that my order placed 29th January 2022, has been accepted! It's Suite iV80 Arctic Silver Metallic. Sunroof, Infotainment Package Plus, Comfort seat Basic pack, Assisted Drive Basic Pack, Climate Basic Pack, Convenience Plus Pack and Climate Basic Pack. Dealer did not give me any estimated delivery date. I have no idea when I might be likely to hear anything further. Anyone got any ideas? PS. I found this forum accidently and am really impressed with all the talk and information that is put out there! Thank you to those who have taken the time to reply to my questions posted on this Enyaq Forum. I am a 69 year old woman who loves driving. I am taking the plunge into electric driving and am really excited about getting my car. First of all, I have to get a garage built, hopefully by the end of August beginning September. (This Year!)
Excited to hear your order has been accepted as I placed my order on 27th Jan. I was at the dealers last week as I was getting my Kodiaq serviced so went to see the sales team but they couldn't give me any updates as the person who tells them this information is on holiday. As I've ordered an 80 as well it would be nice to see some sort of progress!
iv 80 Lounge - Race Blue - Climate Pack Plus - Convenience Pack Plus - Family Pack Plus - Heat Pump
ordered 27/01/22
original estimated handover 30/11/22
Car built week 48 with handover Friday 27th January 2023, one year to the day of ordering.
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

It will be interesting to see which of us gets our new Enyaq first! How did you manage to get an "estimated handover date?" I have had nothing on when I might get an estimate handover date!
Roganbear20

Post by Roganbear20 »

Hi

In early June 2022 I was given a build date of 18th July 2022 on an order placed October 21, now advised that I have a handover date of 15th October 2022 but not sure if the build date is now later hence the October delivery date.
twostix

Post by twostix »

Hi All,

Just to add to the discussion. I ordered my iv60 on October 16th 2021. I got an email on May 11th that it had started production. I then got an email last Friday (July 8th) that it was en route from the factory to the dealership. I should have it in a couple weeks.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post