Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

RallimG

Post by RallimG »

herber wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:29 am
TheCorm wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:02 am
RallimG wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 pm I've now moved beyond jealousy to despair ... :cry: as I am 1 week away from it being 12 months since my order was placed by the dealer... and still no build date, now with cars completed and on their way to the dealers ordered 6 months after mine makes it even more frustrating.... the sad thing is there are plenty of others with even longer wait times.... sorry grumble over... for today anyway... :D
I can only think it's because yours is a high spec....but you're therefore paying a lot of extra cash there and they really should be feeding back to you WHY you are still having to wait. If it is that certain bits are missing should they not part build or offer you the option to adjust the configuration.
From what I understand this is because the car is bought through a lease company. Cash sales were given priority in build/delivery. Ours is a company car, but cash purchased, thus it still went through. The manufacturer prefers to get the cash in, particularly at the moment.
Yes I agree - its a lease - it will not be a priority - I also added lots of pack which does not help at all with the component shortage (they have already removed the Parking Plus from the order) and in the grand scheme of things happening in this world at the moment its not that critical. I’ve been following the forum long enough to understand these things - but now and then the frustration rears its ugly head!…. :-D. Back to not so patiently waiting….
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.

timA

Post by timA »

This is my first posting on the forum having watched the comments in dismay before Christmas.

I think the message on June 13th page 141 probably answers all the questions about the IV 60 being priority,
To get the grant paid by the UK government Skoda have to have the cars delivered by end October/Mid November allowing for the withdraw of the grant. Who is going to cover the grant if the car gets delivered after that date ?
As the Skoda UK are not accepting 60 orders I suspect subject to parts being available SKODA are trying to get all RHS 60 cars out of the way (do not know what that means to the ROI customers).

I also have a Enyaq 60 on order via a lease company and had not much feedback about dates in early stages ordered Oct / Nov 21 , had planned build dates starting May which changed to June and then July in the last three months.
So I was surprised, when the lease company released the details of the retailer supplying the car, that the car is built and in transit (code 30) between factory and the port.
The retailer could not give me a delivery date as there is a lag between exiting the factory and arrival at the port and subsequent shipping.
Kevin101

Post by Kevin101 »

I’m a ROI customer and ordered a Enyaq 60 IV at the end of November. Was always due for a July delivery date from order which I was ok with which meant a 222 plate (Jan to jun = 221 July to Dec = 222). Got the dreaded call in March that car delayed between 9 - 12 weeks due to War and looms issue. A few weeks back I then got a week 26 build week = last week of June.
Call yesterday to say built and on train to port in Emden. So looks like I could have the car for July as initially promised. They certainly are manufacturing the 60 Quickly at the moment.
Madmarshall88

Post by Madmarshall88 »

Kevin101 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:30 am I’m a ROI customer and ordered a Enyaq 60 IV at the end of November. Was always due for a July delivery date from order which I was ok with which meant a 222 plate (Jan to jun = 221 July to Dec = 222). Got the dreaded call in March that car delayed between 9 - 12 weeks due to War and looms issue. A few weeks back I then got a week 26 build week = last week of June.
Call yesterday to say built and on train to port in Emden. So looks like I could have the car for July as initially promised. They certainly are manufacturing the 60 Quickly at the moment.
This makes me very jealous & also extremely confused about their ordering priorities.

UK buyer here, ordered Nov 26th 21. Had had information monthly telling my Enyaq 60 build has not been accepted by the factory. I have never recieved a build date and as of 26-05-22 the car build has "not been accepted by factory". Why are our build dates/delivery dates so wildly different when we ordered at a similar time?
Kevin101

Post by Kevin101 »

Tbf the dealer I purchased from had a certain or guaranteed allocation of Enyaq’s that year from Skoda and when I ordered mine I believe I was the second last of their allocated slots. I presume Skoda prioritised these dealer allocation and maybe that’s why we are in different boats so to speak.
timA

Post by timA »

I have been so confused about the delivery of the Enyaq.
I suspected that my build date would go out and out. I am still interested to know what the car will actually consist of when it arrives.
I know it will not be the grey I ordered and I suspect that there may be other changes somehow.
I was advised by our internal fleet manager that all the Audi A3's which arrived recently have come with reversing cameras as they cannot get the sensors currently.
Just had a updated delivery date to dealer in about three weeks time.
Got the tow bar prep as part of the car order, whats the betting that I will not be able to get the tow bar fitted due to long delivery times.
cbruntooo

Post by cbruntooo »

Feels like I’m getting somewhere now. Lease company advised an ETA of July at beginning of week, I took that with a pinch of salt. Have just enquired if it even has a build date yet. Been given build date week commencing 27th June. Finally. Now to see if I can get at least some rubber car mats from the dealer as it’s two months late.
marc1873

Post by marc1873 »

definitely sounds like all the 60s from November on way - mine on way to port too.
60 ordered Nov 21.
Quartz Grey (Now Graphite)
21" betria alloys, suite leather
Climate plus ,Convenience plus, family plus, drive sport & parking pack. 100kw charging.
concorde1987

Post by concorde1987 »

I did read on Facebook someone claimed Basic Parking Package is now standard across all models. Does anyone else know about this?
Enyaq IV 60 Loft, Quartz Grey (now Graphite Grey) with Heat Pump.
Arval business lease and supplied by Vindis Cambridge.
Ordered September 2021, left the factory 13th May 2022 and delivered 4th July!
Glen I

Post by Glen I »

It's my understanding that it is standard on all iv80
So as the iv60 are not for sale then yes you could say basis parking is standard

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post