Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

alexvs

Post by alexvs »

alexvs wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:39 pm
Yeah this was the option they gave me but I honestly don't want to give them anymore money in interest as 4 years of it is enough in my eyes. After discussing with the wife, we're going to grin and bear being a single car family and then just borrow my dad's Fabia estate if needed for longer trips.

Funnily enough I went into my dealer about half hour ago and they said all Enyaq orders they have outstanding got accepted at the factory today. They've not got a build date yet, just order acceptance. They also managed to get hold of a race blue Sportline as their dealer test car and looks lovely. Made me want it more however! They're contacting VWFS today to do the necessary with the settlement, I just need to go back with the Octy when they call as was out in the Citigo at the time, so they can revalue it. I'm fully expecting a line about the value dropping but have already seen on approved used that they're selling multiple Octy vRS's for over £20k! I've not even completed 18k in 4 years, so expect at least 18k (full value) for it.
So went in today and sold the dealer my 2018 Octy vRS for £18,242. Not bad considering 4 years ago the list was between £21 - 22k. He checked again to see if there's a build date but said all their Enyaq's that were accepted yesterday, haven't been given a build date yet. Hoping things pick up speed now and we get the car in September the latest.
Enyaq IV80 Sportline - ordered 14/10/2021
Racing Blue, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack Plus, Family Pack, Assisted Drive Pack
Collected 18th Jan 23 :mrgreen:

winebore

Post by winebore »

Just been given a build date of week 28. So five months ahead of when I was originally told. I wonder how much of this is due to other people cancelling.
iV60 Loft, Arctic
Comfort Seat Package Plus, Climate Package Plus
Transport Package, Light and View Package Basic
Assisted Drive Package Basic, Parking Package Basic
Family Package Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

winebore wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:46 pm Just been given a build date of week 28. So five months ahead of when I was originally told. I wonder how much of this is due to other people cancelling.
When did you order?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
irshadj

Post by irshadj »

dezember wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:03 pm
irshadj wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:07 am
dezember wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:28 pm I wonder if anyone had their orders in Dec 2021 and got any kind of confirmation that the order has been accepted or even built :) We are in London....
Same here. Ordered in first week Dec 21 and no news at all. Also in London
Marshall?? :)
Trans City (Walthamstow). Called dealership today and still nothing though found out salesperson has left :(
Enyaq iv60, Graphite Grey, Suite, Drive Sport, Assisted Drive, Comfort Seat+, Climate, Parking, Convenience. Ordered 04/12/21. Build Week: 41/22 =10/10/22. Collected: 10/12/2022.
winebore

Post by winebore »

snalbansed wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:41 pm
winebore wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:46 pm Just been given a build date of week 28. So five months ahead of when I was originally told. I wonder how much of this is due to other people cancelling.
When did you order?
Beginning of January this year.
iV60 Loft, Arctic
Comfort Seat Package Plus, Climate Package Plus
Transport Package, Light and View Package Basic
Assisted Drive Package Basic, Parking Package Basic
Family Package Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

winebore wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:05 pm
When did you order?
Wow! They really seem to be prioritising the 60s!

I guess I only ordered a fortnight earlier... but it feels unfair as I ordered last year! Just a little bit jealous I don't mind telling you!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
HairyCowMan

Post by HairyCowMan »

winebore wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:05 pm
When did you order?
Very jealous now. I ordered my 80 on the 8th January & am still at the “no news” stage ☹️
80 Suite ordered 8/1/22
Collected 2/2/23
Arctic Silver
19" Regulus
Climate Plus
Drive Sport Basic
Assisted Drive Basic
Family Basic
Zappi charger & Solar
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

I've now moved beyond jealousy to despair ... :cry: as I am 1 week away from it being 12 months since my order was placed by the dealer... and still no build date, now with cars completed and on their way to the dealers ordered 6 months after mine makes it even more frustrating.... the sad thing is there are plenty of others with even longer wait times.... sorry grumble over... for today anyway... :D
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

RallimG wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 pm I've now moved beyond jealousy to despair ... :cry: as I am 1 week away from it being 12 months since my order was placed by the dealer... and still no build date, now with cars completed and on their way to the dealers ordered 6 months after mine makes it even more frustrating.... the sad thing is there are plenty of others with even longer wait times.... sorry grumble over... for today anyway... :D
I can only think it's because yours is a high spec....but you're therefore paying a lot of extra cash there and they really should be feeding back to you WHY you are still having to wait. If it is that certain bits are missing should they not part build or offer you the option to adjust the configuration.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
herber

Post by herber »

TheCorm wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:02 am
RallimG wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 pm I've now moved beyond jealousy to despair ... :cry: as I am 1 week away from it being 12 months since my order was placed by the dealer... and still no build date, now with cars completed and on their way to the dealers ordered 6 months after mine makes it even more frustrating.... the sad thing is there are plenty of others with even longer wait times.... sorry grumble over... for today anyway... :D
I can only think it's because yours is a high spec....but you're therefore paying a lot of extra cash there and they really should be feeding back to you WHY you are still having to wait. If it is that certain bits are missing should they not part build or offer you the option to adjust the configuration.
From what I understand this is because the car is bought through a lease company. Cash sales were given priority in build/delivery. Ours is a company car, but cash purchased, thus it still went through. The manufacturer prefers to get the cash in, particularly at the moment.
Enyaq Iv 80 Suite
Ordered 30/09/21 -Build week 1 -Build status 20/awaiting completion -25/05 In transit -06/06 Vehicle in port of exit, released for shipping -13/06 Arrived in UK port- 20/06 Delivered to dealer -22/06 PDI -24/06 Collection 8-)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post