Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Pict

Post by Pict »

Islay2009 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:57 pm I saw somewhere that if I put in my order number, it could be looked up by Skoda UK and I could get an estimated time of when it would get to the production line! Anyone able to help me with this? Order was placed 30. 01. 2022. Enyaq iv80. Suite model.
You used to be able to contact Skoda UK using the online chat system on the web site. As you said, you could provide them with the order number and they would return with a progress report.

They stopped this method when it all became backlogged due to chip shortage and before the war in Ukraine and just referred you back to your dealer (not long after the week 33 club was formed 😃)

I would guess this is still the situation as things have only got a little better
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Six month anniversary... updated to the final waiting option in the survey :roll:
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
AlanMB

Post by AlanMB »

Would make sense to me to get the UK 60’s through the line as no more orders are being made for them. Must be a bit of a ‘mare to keep reconfiguring the line. But maybe that is me just thinking wishfully
Iv 60 on Order, build week 34. Race Blue, Parking pack basic, transport pack, drive basic and Climate plus
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Skeniv wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:49 pm
Skeniv wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:42 pm Ordered June ‘21 with initial estimated delivery Dec ‘21, due to pandemic delays new estimated delivery moved to April ‘22 (order was accepted by factory in Dec ‘21 and build date of Week 11 (March 14th 22), then the Ukraine/Russia conflict caused further delays with new estimated delivery moved to May ‘22, further factory delays moved it yet again to end of June ‘22. Received update from dealer on May 19 vehicle released from factory and in transit from factory to Emden. Vehicle arrived at Port on June 3rd, currently waiting to be processed in the next 7-10 days before heading to dealership for final checks and delivery.

Just got a call from the dealer, car passed through PDI checks, now to go through the lease company’s final checks and sign off with my work with delivery currently scheduled for next week Wednesday 22nd June 2022. :D

Enyaq delivered today!! 20 days shy of one year from the time Škoda corporate submitted my order to the factory.
Had a quick whizz on the M3 with the kiddies and they approve. :D
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
Stepmb

Post by Stepmb »

alexvs wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:03 pm
cailloux44 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:06 pm Just called my dealer. Still no production date while it is normally due for July 10th.
They have no information what so ever from the production site... So no indication on how much delay it'll have
It's really frustrating
I'm in the same boat, still no updates and chasing all the time as the dealer aren't really giving me anything. Mine was originally quoted for March but hasn't been accepted yet. My current Octy vRS PCP ends in 2 weeks so I've written a strongly worded email with options I expect them to choose from as we either have to sell it to the dealership to lock-in the guaranteed equity they offered or extend my PCP which I don't want to do. We are a 2 car family so the thought of running with 1 car is quite scary for us and means no planned August camping holiday till the Enyaq is here as the 2nd car is a Citigo. I've suggested they loan me a car at no cost but can't see them doing that.

Hopefully us IV80 Sportline customers will hear something soon.
Arnold Clark have transferred my PCP with Audi over to Skoda until my Enyaq arrives. It's a 1yr extension with no change to terms or payments; can't you do this with your PCP?
robbo

Post by robbo »

herber wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:59 pm We have a final date. The car is due to be deliverd to the dealer on Monday and we should be getting her on the 24th June. Just a few days short of 8 months from date of order. 🎈
I ordered my SportLine the exact same date and yet don't even have a build date as yet?! How can that be right... awaiting a phone update from the dealer today 🤞🏻
parkview094

Post by parkview094 »

robbo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:34 am
I ordered my SportLine the exact same date and yet don't even have a build date as yet?! How can that be right... awaiting a phone update from the dealer today 🤞🏻
I complained to (deaf ears) at Skoda about this yesterday. Amazing that there appears to be no obvious rhyme or reason as to the order that peoples cars are being built. I see 80's ordered after mine have been delivered and I'm not particularly option-pack heavy.

I completely understand that the situation in the Ukraine and the Semi-conductor shortage has impacted planning; but seemingly now the factory is up and running with a solution I find it amazing that that the existing order book can't be allocated an approximate time slot..
Enyaq iV80, ecoSuite, Metallic Brilliant Silver, Heat Pump, Climate Pack, Convenience Pack Plus, Transport Pack, Panoramic Roof.
Ohme Home Pro Charger (Tethered)
Ordered 13/10/21. Order accepted July 2022. Build Week 44 (31st October). Collected 17/12/22
robbo

Post by robbo »

Exactly that, everyone understands the situations and the reasons for delays but surely ordering a car is first come first serve, within reason! If Skoda have to re-tool their lines or something to change between building 60s and 80s then that's absurd!
alexvs

Post by alexvs »

Stepmb wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:45 am
alexvs wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:03 pm I'm in the same boat, still no updates and chasing all the time as the dealer aren't really giving me anything. Mine was originally quoted for March but hasn't been accepted yet. My current Octy vRS PCP ends in 2 weeks so I've written a strongly worded email with options I expect them to choose from as we either have to sell it to the dealership to lock-in the guaranteed equity they offered or extend my PCP which I don't want to do. We are a 2 car family so the thought of running with 1 car is quite scary for us and means no planned August camping holiday till the Enyaq is here as the 2nd car is a Citigo. I've suggested they loan me a car at no cost but can't see them doing that.

Hopefully us IV80 Sportline customers will hear something soon.
Arnold Clark have transferred my PCP with Audi over to Skoda until my Enyaq arrives. It's a 1yr extension with no change to terms or payments; can't you do this with your PCP?
Yeah this was the option they gave me but I honestly don't want to give them anymore money in interest as 4 years of it is enough in my eyes. After discussing with the wife, we're going to grin and bear being a single car family and then just borrow my dad's Fabia estate if needed for longer trips.

Funnily enough I went into my dealer about half hour ago and they said all Enyaq orders they have outstanding got accepted at the factory today. They've not got a build date yet, just order acceptance. They also managed to get hold of a race blue Sportline as their dealer test car and looks lovely. Made me want it more however! They're contacting VWFS today to do the necessary with the settlement, I just need to go back with the Octy when they call as was out in the Citigo at the time, so they can revalue it. I'm fully expecting a line about the value dropping but have already seen on approved used that they're selling multiple Octy vRS's for over £20k! I've not even completed 18k in 4 years, so expect at least 18k (full value) for it.
Enyaq IV80 Sportline - ordered 14/10/2021
Racing Blue, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack Plus, Family Pack, Assisted Drive Pack
Collected 18th Jan 23 :mrgreen:
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

List of ships known to be used by Skoda to ship from Emden in case it's of any use/interest to anyone:

EMS Highway
Weser Highway
United Spirit
Danube Highway
Malacca Highway
City of Oslo
City of St Petersburg
Elbe Highway
Neckar Highway
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post