Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

EcoAdventure wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:24 pm In the 11th month, delivered today ! 😃👍

Slight hitch, can't register primary user, App scans the QR code ok but pauses before 'something went wrong' and car defaults to guest mode ☹️

Few phonecalls between Skoda Helpline and online broker pointing towards 'VMS has an owner (finance company) but driver/keeper is blank?

Any body else struggled or saw what a dealership did during an in-person handover?

For all those with orders stuck in production, hang in there, it's worth the wait!
Did you find a solution, I have the same problem? I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, deleting the car on the app and logging in with my email but same error message every time.
iV 60 Suite in arctic silver. Parking pack and Family pack

TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

My Enyaq has been built and has left the factory, they're saying mid-July. We've got a 180 mile journey to holiday on 23rd July....will it arrive in time I wonder! If not got to go in the Leaf which has 2/3 the battery capacity and obviously less space!

If Mid-July happens that will be about 9.5 months from order to delivery for me and my 60 with the variety of packs etc shown in the signature.....if it helps anyone.

Hey how have people tracked their order out of Emden? I see trackers but I can't quite see how you'd tell which ones are vehicle carriers and which ones are likely to be carrying Skodas?
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
cailloux44

Post by cailloux44 »

Just called my dealer. Still no production date while it is normally due for July 10th.
They have no information what so ever from the production site... So no indication on how much delay it'll have
It's really frustrating
Enyaq 80X Sportline - All packs - Black Magic
Ordered August 2021 - Expected delivery July 2022 - Delivered November 2022
alexvs

Post by alexvs »

cailloux44 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:06 pm Just called my dealer. Still no production date while it is normally due for July 10th.
They have no information what so ever from the production site... So no indication on how much delay it'll have
It's really frustrating
I'm in the same boat, still no updates and chasing all the time as the dealer aren't really giving me anything. Mine was originally quoted for March but hasn't been accepted yet. My current Octy vRS PCP ends in 2 weeks so I've written a strongly worded email with options I expect them to choose from as we either have to sell it to the dealership to lock-in the guaranteed equity they offered or extend my PCP which I don't want to do. We are a 2 car family so the thought of running with 1 car is quite scary for us and means no planned August camping holiday till the Enyaq is here as the 2nd car is a Citigo. I've suggested they loan me a car at no cost but can't see them doing that.

Hopefully us IV80 Sportline customers will hear something soon.
Last edited by alexvs on Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enyaq IV80 Sportline - ordered 14/10/2021
Racing Blue, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack Plus, Family Pack, Assisted Drive Pack
Collected 18th Jan 23 :mrgreen:
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

I'm close to handing my current lease company car back (its official lease finished in Jan) taking the cash and donning my old bike whilst waiting for mine - but its a big step having got used to two having cars and cycling in the rain again :-) . I'm still hoping that my current lease company estimate of Dec 31st is going to come back in - especially seeing cars being delivered that were ordered in Sept / Oct - but not holding my breath....
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
EcoAdventure

Post by EcoAdventure »

Wolfhound wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:59 pm
EcoAdventure wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:24 pm In the 11th month, delivered today ! 😃👍

Slight hitch, can't register primary user, App scans the QR code ok but pauses before 'something went wrong' and car defaults to guest mode ☹️

Few phonecalls between Skoda Helpline and online broker pointing towards 'VMS has an owner (finance company) but driver/keeper is blank?

Any body else struggled or saw what a dealership did during an in-person handover?

For all those with orders stuck in production, hang in there, it's worth the wait!
Did you find a solution, I have the same problem? I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, deleting the car on the app and logging in with my email but same error message every time.
YES - now resolved and all connected and working. Ensured I had BOTH keys in the car and it then worked.
Might be a coincidence of timing but Skoda's instructions mentioned having both keys present...
Enyaq 60 Lodge in Race Blue with a few packs.
Ordered 28th June 2021, delivered 9th July 2022.
davidhunter

Post by davidhunter »

Really getting to the point of not buying this car any more. Ordered 31st Nov iv60 with a good few packs. Off phone today with the dealer and absolutely nothing, no build date etc. 7 months now and counting.

I realise there is a war on and chip shortages but they should not be selling cars that cannot make.

Was wondering if Skoda will give me any good will extras has anyone been successful in that? Also looks like my EST loan is about to expire as well and if I cannot get that extended AGAIN, then the cars a no go.
Ordered 30th Nov 21. Iv60 sports susp, graphite grey, towbar, sunroof, comfort seat pack, convenience pack +, chrome, driver sport, assisted drive and parking packs build week 33 of 22 hopefully.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

alexvs wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:03 pm
cailloux44 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:06 pm Just called my dealer. Still no production date while it is normally due for July 10th.
It's really frustrating
I'm in the same boat, still no updates and chasing all the time as the dealer aren't really giving me anything. Mine was originally quoted for March but hasn't been accepted yet. My current Octy vRS PCP ends in 2 weeks so I've written a strongly worded email with options I expect them to choose from as we either have to sell it to the dealership to lock-in the guaranteed equity they offered or extend my PCP which I don't want to do. We are a 2 car family so the thought of running with 1 car is quite scary for us and means no planned August camping holiday till the Enyaq is here as the 2nd car is a Citigo. I've suggested they loan me a car at no cost but can't see them doing that.

Hopefully us IV80 Sportline customers will hear something soon.
There's me worried about going on a family holiday in our Leaf but a family camping trip in a Citigo would be next level, two Citigos would be enough though :D
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

davidhunter wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:11 pm Really getting to the point of not buying this car any more. Ordered 31st Nov iv60 with a good few packs. Off phone today with the dealer and absolutely nothing, no build date etc. 7 months now and counting.

I realise there is a war on and chip shortages but they should not be selling cars that cannot make.

Was wondering if Skoda will give me any good will extras has anyone been successful in that? Also looks like my EST loan is about to expire as well and if I cannot get that extended AGAIN, then the cars a no go.
Judging by what I have been reading on here I reckon you may get a build date by this time next month, hopefully this is the case, they seem to be focusing on IV60's ordered in 2021 quite a bit now.
dezember

Post by dezember »

Same here.. Ordered on the 1st Dec and till today no indication at all of any build date or accepted by the factory.

Got fedup and put in a deposit/order for the BZ4X and see which one arrives first. Still prefer the Enyaq and worst case is that I will take the BZ4X if it arrives first and trade that in to exchange with the Enyaq hopefully at a profit for the BZ4X :)

davidhunter wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:11 pm Really getting to the point of not buying this car any more. Ordered 31st Nov iv60 with a good few packs. Off phone today with the dealer and absolutely nothing, no build date etc. 7 months now and counting.

iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post