My Enyaq Journey…. Hi All.

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Hi all 👋🏽,

Came across the forum after I submitted my new company car order back in June ‘21. I’ve been a regular browser and eventually registered as a user back in December. I have to say, this forum has been an invaluable source of information and insight into the journey from order to delivery to sharing user experiences and knowledge, so my thanks to you all.

So my journey goes…

Ordered the Enyaq iV60 with an estimated delivery date of Dec ‘21 but I knew that wasn’t going to happen due to ongoing pandemic causing disruption. My expectation was Mar/Apr ‘22. The factory accepted the order in Dec ‘21 with no build date yet, the same month, I was informed the factory were no longer doing Quartz Grey, so I choose Graphite Grey instead, somewhere down the line I’m not sure that was communicated to the factory because on one of my order status checks with the dealer, I learned the exterior colour chosen by the factory was actually Brilliant Silver. Although I had my preference, I do like all the metallic colours on offer for the Enyaq, so no big deal for me.

I finally got an update with Build Week 11 followed by a Confirmed Build update in April, in that update I noticed the Heat Pump I ordered was not listed under the Factory Options equipment list :? , it was missed out as amendments to the order were made before the factory accepted and locked the order. A lot of conversations had between lease company and dealership who, despite the errors, have been fantastic in taking ownership of the error and a lot of effort put into attempting to rectify and find solutions, but alas, discovering the missing heat pump after build was confirmed there was no chance, it was either accept the already built (awaiting components) or reject the order and place a new one with a wait time of 52+ weeks. The heat pump is a tool I rather have and not need than need and not have, but I wasn’t sure if I have the patience to wait another year.

On the brighter side…

As a good will gesture my PUC was reduced and also the car now comes with the Intelligent Parking Pack, although I wonder if the Assisted Drive Pack with my order has the Blind Spot Detection considering my order was accepted and Build Week 11 locked in before Škoda dropped that feature from new orders. I guess I will find out once I receive the vehicle.

It has been a long journey and the wait required a lot of patience, but, given the reasons for the delays (Pandemic and Ukraine/Russia conflict), the delays never bothered me, partly helped by the fact my current company car is a 2019 Skoda Superb SE L Executive, so a decent car while I wait for the Enyaq but the rise in fuel cost… :|

The Enyaq is now at UK Port in Grimsby, so hopefully in a couple of weeks will be delivered.

Looking forward to participating here sharing my experiences and discoveries about the Enyaq. :) :D
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).

MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Welcome to the club. Mine too is in Grimsby, waiting transport to dealer & hoping to see it next week.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

MikeJL wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:26 pm Welcome to the club. Mine too is in Grimsby, waiting transport to dealer & hoping to see it next week.

Thanks MikeJL, hopefully your port exit to dealer, to collection isn’t as long winded as mine. I’ve been given 7-10 day port processing before it can be transported to dealer, then a further 3-5 days between Skoda corporate and the lease company arranging delivery.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

I got an email from dealer saying it was going into production mid March, but since then had to prompt for updates despite promises that I would get them.
Mid May in response to emailing, I get word that it has just left factory, and would get word when it sets sail.
Beginning of the week I get word that it has just already arrived in the country (again, only in response to asking.

I've had no word on variations to the order, other than Quartz grey -> Graphite Grey, which I wasn't too bothered about.

If I don't get the heat pump and the headlight options I ordered , I'll be really annoyed
The other options were
chrome,
transport,
basic sport drive,
basic parking assist (with camera),
basic light and view (LED matrix lights with dynamic lighting control - I want to not need headlight adapters for the continent anymore), and
basic drive assist (ACC, was supposed to have blind spot detection at the time of order) I didn't want lane assist, I don't want to fight the car to steer it.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Seems like we ordered very similarly spec’d cars. I was indeed disappointed the Heat Pump was missed but by the sounds of it the rest of the equipment options I ordered no notice of change.
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Dealer says nothing's missing. Crossing fingers
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Fantastic news. Happy for you. :D
Here’s hoping nothing else (apart from Heat pump) is missing on mine.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post