What features/packages do you regret not getting?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

dezember wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:44 pm IC.. Btw, what's this "intelligent parking+" pack. Is this the Packing package plus? Didn't remember it was called intelligent before.

Skeniv wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:03 pm
Knowing all we know now about the Assisted Drive Plus, I would’ve no doubt opted for it over the Basic. In terms of what I ‘regret’ getting, I would’ve ditched the iV Universal (granny cable) £600 option my work fleet lease company convinced me to order during the consultation - cheaper to get it elsewhere, the difference would’ve paid for the Assisted Drive Plus with change.
Not a great deal in all fairness, but as I mentioned, not opting for the ŠKODA Granny charger would’ve left a lot more to my budget to potentially go for AD+ and probably Comfort Seat Plus.

F82DA6DE-41AE-4BF2-8642-A49C3751EBF0.jpeg

Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).

dezember

Post by dezember »

shucks.. That means my parking plus won't come with 360 degree camera. Will be a deal breaker for me.
Skeniv wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:53 pm
dezember wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:44 pm IC.. Btw, what's this "intelligent parking+" pack. Is this the Packing package plus? Didn't remember it was called intelligent before.
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

@Goaty
@metalmadmammer - I have the heated windscreen and only used it once last winter. I found that pre-heating the car defrosted the windscreen anyway, and almost as quickly as the dedicated windscreen heater does - so I stopped using it. So you’re not missing much by not having it, in my opinion.

Yes, your right but its an automatic tick in that box usually due to previous experience with Fords that had it. Brilliant for an ICE car.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

I like the heated windscreen - had one on a Ford Puma and thought it was a really useful extra. I’m probably in a minority but do not like pre-heating, it just feels unnatural to jump into a warm car on a frosty morning, cannot then get a feel for the road conditions. Where the Enyaq trumps an ICE is the speed the interior warms up. From frozen to cleared windscreen and warming cabin, about a minute. Just time to settle in the car, fire the infotainment system etc. and drive off. As I say probably in a minority but driving on untreated rural roads need to feel the cold first!
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post