Now you've seen one in real life, is the Enyaq bigger, smaller or exactly as you expected?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

When you saw an Enyaq in real life, was it Larger, Smaller or as you expected ?

It was LARGER than I expected.
29%
It was SMALLER than I expected
17%
Its was the same size as I expected
54%

Total votes: 24

richlawr

Post by richlawr »

I first saw the Enyaq in a showroom . My previous car was a Honda CRV . Exterior wise its pretty much the same size but the interior is a much better use of space with the boot several inches longer which is great for me as I carry a Camera tripod for work and it fits lengthways . When I first got the Enyaq in November ,I saw a crowd of people around it at a motorway service station when I put it on charge . However when I went out `i realised it wasn't. y car they were looking at but a Lamborghini Urus parked next to it . Needless to say there are similarities https://www.carsized.com/en/cars/compar ... -2021-suv/

Westy

Post by Westy »

It’s a bit shorter than my outgoing passat, and boot is a smidge smaller - but the overall interior space is much bigger.

I find it easier to thread through traffic than the passat and mrs westy reckons parking is miles easier to.

Oh and those 19 inch wheels are pretty hard to scuff as well!!!!
Enyaq 80 Loft
Quartz Grey
Climate Pack, Assisted Drive, 125Kw

Replacing a Passat GTE Estate
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

So in my view it’s mixed!

Outside it looks big to me.

Our old car (Octavia estate) had a bigger boot in terms of length by a few centimetres- but they both curve near the tailgate, I measured it with a golfing umbrella. Enyaq is same length as golf umbrella, Octavia a bit longer. Similar width. The Enyaq boot is taller which is ideal for a dog crate but still with the ability to pull parcel shelf over it.

The Enyaq is smaller significantly than the Octavia in terms of back seat width. This is an issue getting two people and a child seat in as an example.

There is loads of storage space in terms of door pockets and between the front seats in the Enyaq
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
Myfirstev

Post by Myfirstev »

Compared to my focus is massive. Saw one in a Morrisons carpark and had to park next to it to see the difference
Ordered a 60 on sep 13th. Most packs, free upgrade to 100kw charging and boot tray, race blue. Build week of 7th march 2022. Charger install 25th January. At UK port 1st June. Hopefully picking up by 16th june
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I can see I was in the minority, with it being smaller than I expected!!

Mind you - that was at a time when there were none on the roads here and all we had to go by, were YouTube reviewers claiming the Enyaq was “massive” ! Slight exaggeration!

In reality, I found the Enyaq to be shorter than my 5 series BMW (which I knew anyway), not as high seating position as our Qashqai (which did surprise me) but absolutely perfectly sized in the end. Easier to squeeze into parking spaces than a 5 series and able to fit two adult bikes in the back. Maybe even 3 if I tried (haven’t put the bike rack on yet).
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post