Sportline vs regular seats

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
zice

Post by zice »

RichR wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:37 am Bear in mind that Sportline also includes a lot of options (eg matrix headlights), so there's more to it than just the seats and coloured body trim bits. I ended up spending only £500 more than I would have on a Loft, and ended up with about £2000 more in options that I had ruled out as costing too much.
Sportline as options has only light basic (matrix), drive basic (progressive steering) and 20" wheels as options besides the seats, sport pedals, black trim stuff...and lowered/harder chassis. Maybe for UK different specs, but over here is not a real deal over individually picked options over a Loft.

parkview094

Post by parkview094 »

zice wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:07 am how did you find the butt resting area compared to non-sportline (which trim you tested, leather or fabric ones) ? The sides are slightly more pronounced, hence the side support, but i'm interested overall in seating & back rest areas. The fabric ones have softer material where the left/right cheeks sit, the middle part all the way up to front (where back of the knees rest) is slightly firmer.
I actually tried both the Fabric and Leather non-sportline. The sportline is definitely firmer and for my bodyshape, just a bit too body-hugging.
It's so personal though. Previously, I had an AMG-Line Mercedes C class. Really regretted that as the seats were just horrible. Ended up with lots of aches and pains after every long journey - it was just waay to firm and seemed to create pressure points which for me, at least, the softer seats don't seem to do.
Enyaq iV80, ecoSuite, Metallic Brilliant Silver, Heat Pump, Climate Pack, Convenience Pack Plus, Transport Pack, Panoramic Roof.
Ohme Home Pro Charger (Tethered)
Ordered 13/10/21. Order accepted July 2022. Build Week 44 (31st October). Collected 17/12/22

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post