Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

With the good news filtering through on this thread I thought i'd give the dealer a call....I was expecting a no news update....but no, my car has been allocated build week 24....this week! So they said it will probably be 6-8 weeks for delivery. Ordered late September 2021.

Downsides for me is it will likely arrive after our family holiday when I could have really used the extra space and then potentially a few weeks before 72 plates come out so will instantly not look so new.....but we'll see what happens!
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.

TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

Class68driver wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:03 pm
Fred57 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:57 pm Ordered Enyaq iv 80 3/10/21. Quartz grey with a couple of packs and heat pump. Given waiting time of 20 weeks. When paper order form received it was 8 weeks further on, disappointing. Been waiting 8 months now and have had nothing whatsoever from Skoda, neither has the dealer. Cancelled the order a few days ago.
Ordered a 2023 Nero EV yesterday and have been given a provisional delivery of 14th July. We are amazed and absolutely love the vehicle. Drove the old model 'e Nero' new one not available until 1st July in UK. Even that felt far superior to the Enyaq in many ways. e.g. comfort, acceleration driving experience etc.
Sorry Skoda but lack of update means you have failed us. Current car Yeti which we love.

Sorry mate I can understand your frustration but an E Niro is in no way superior to an Enyaq, the fit and finish on an Enyaq is leagues above what you get in a Niro. An Enyaq is more powerful, has better range, is bigger, has by far a better look and in all ways is a better car. I guess you're upset about not getting an Enyaq but to suggest an E Niro is superior is just silly.
I test drove the 2021 model e-niro same day I test drove the Enyaq.....the e-niro felt more sprightly and you could throw it around a bit more, but the Enyaq build quality was next level compared to the Kia and it was so quiet and comfortable in the cabin, a different league.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Ordered June ‘21 with initial estimated delivery Dec ‘21, due to pandemic delays new estimated delivery moved to April ‘22 (order was accepted by factory in Dec ‘21 and build date of Week 11 (March 14th 22), then the Ukraine/Russia conflict caused further delays with new estimated delivery moved to May ‘22, further factory delays moved it yet again to end of June ‘22. Received update from dealer on May 19 vehicle released from factory and in transit from factory to Emden. Vehicle arrived at Port on June 3rd, currently waiting to be processed in the next 7-10 days before heading to dealership for final checks and delivery.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Myfirstev wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:03 pm
HarryHuk wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:12 am
Myfirstev wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:14 pm
Was tracking one which can into Grimsby on the 31st

How are you tracking? I just went to a site like this and looked for ships going from Emden to Grimsby. This one's getting in tonight, and it's a vehicle carrier.

https://www.myshiptracking.com/vessels/ ... mo-9473468
Got told vw group uses boats with highway in there name. Then searched from the tracking site.
I can confirm the above, ŠKODA corporate dealer kindly informed me on one of my Status update checks once my vehicle was in transit from factory heading to Emden that it will be on one of three vehicle carriers; EMS Highway, Weser Highway or occasionally United Spirit. Both the Highway vessels left Emden and arrived in Grimsby on Friday 3rd June, I was happy my vehicle was on one them :D .
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

TheCorm wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:33 pm Downsides for me is it will likely arrive after our family holiday when I could have really used the extra space and then potentially a few weeks before 72 plates come out so will instantly not look so new.....but we'll see what happens!
According to my dealer my 60 could be available for collection mid July also. I told him if that were the case I’d prefer to wait 2 weeks and have the new sept reg. I doubt many people opt to take delivery of a brand new car in August for this exact reason - unless they need to meet quotas and offer a good deal.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Skeniv wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:47 pm
HarryHuk wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:12 am

How are you tracking? I just went to a site like this and looked for ships going from Emden to Grimsby. This one's getting in tonight, and it's a vehicle carrier.

https://www.myshiptracking.com/vessels/ ... mo-9473468
Got told vw group uses boats with highway in there name. Then searched from the tracking site.
I can confirm the above, ŠKODA corporate dealer kindly informed me on one of my Status update checks once my vehicle was in transit from factory heading to Emden that it will be on one of three vehicle carriers; EMS Highway, Weser Highway or occasionally United Spirit. Both the Highway vessels left Emden and arrived in Grimsby on Friday 3rd June, I was happy my vehicle was on one them :D .

My dealer said on 10 May it had left the factory and he'd inform me as soon as it set sail. Don't want to bug him in case it hasn't left yet, but 4 weeks seems a long time to get from factory to boat, and I see yours took just 2 weeks.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

HarryHuk wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:21 am

My dealer said on 10 May it had left the factory and he'd inform me as soon as it set sail. Don't want to bug him in case it hasn't left yet, but 4 weeks seems a long time to get from factory to boat, and I see yours took just 2 weeks.
I’d contact the dealer and get a latest update. Four weeks seems like a long time from Status 30: In Transit From Factory. Tracking vehicle carriers leaving Emden I knew mine will be on one of the carriers leaving last Thursday, I still called yesterday to hear from them it is actually now Status 40: UK Port, which was confirmed.
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Skeniv wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:43 am
HarryHuk wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:21 am

I’d contact the dealer and get a latest update. Four weeks seems like a long time from Status 30: In Transit From Factory. Tracking vehicle carriers leaving Emden I knew mine will be on one of the carriers leaving last Thursday, I still called yesterday to hear from them it is actually now Status 40: UK Port, which was confirmed.

Got a reply. No news. :( But expecting update later today or tomorrow
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Got another reply. It's in the UK! :) (I get the impression I need to prompt this guy...)
Another 7-10 days until it arrives at the dealer
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

HarryHuk wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:12 am Got another reply. It's in the UK! :)
Another 7-10 days until it arrives at the dealer
Both our vehicles must’ve been on the same boat then. Congrats. :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post