Enyaq Coupe VRS Ordered...

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rhys66

Post by Rhys66 »

Hi all,

So....have taken the plunge just this morning and ordered an Enyaq Coupe VRS :shock:

I had taken a test drive in an Enyaq around about last October, but decided not to go electric at that point and instead bought a 2019 Octavia VRS diesel hatch in Meteor Grey. It's a very nice car but having driven a few different EVs now (Audi e-Tron, I-Pace etc) getting back into a diesel feels a bit, well - primitive :D

In terms of spec I've gone for the Hyper Green (I know :lol: ), 21" alloys, heat pump and the deployable towbar. The dealer has indicated a 40 week wait, but privately thinks more like a year. They don't even think they'll have any Coupes for demo until September at the earliest. Will keep you posted though as to how things progress

Cheers,
Rhys
Enyaq Coupe VRS ordered 25/5/22 - Hyper Green, 21" Alloys, Heat Pump & Deployable Towbar...delivered 10th March 2023 and loving it :D

Pad42

Post by Pad42 »

Ordered mine on the 21st May. Went for phoenix orange. Dealer thinks at least a year. I can’t wait.

Pad
:Skoda Enyaq Coupe VRS Phoenix Orange , comfort seat package plus,climate package plus, transport package, heat pump
Rhys66

Post by Rhys66 »

My dealer is indicating an estimated delivery date of 6th March 23 so we shall see....
Enyaq Coupe VRS ordered 25/5/22 - Hyper Green, 21" Alloys, Heat Pump & Deployable Towbar...delivered 10th March 2023 and loving it :D
Malcolm H

Post by Malcolm H »

I cancelled my Enyaq iV 80 Sportline order as it had stayed at ‘Order not accepted by factory’ for over 6 months. Ordered early December 2021. I really liked the Coupe when it came out but had ordered the Sportline so the lack of progress gave me the impetus to change my mind. Ordered the Coupe 22nd May, went for boring silver, and couldn’t be happier. Plus, email from the dealer today and the order has been accepted by the factory! More progress in a week than I had in 6 months with the previous order. Estimated delivery end March 23.
Ordered Enyaq Coupe VRS 22nd May and accepted by factory on 30th May 2022. Ordered with 21” Vision wheels, Comfort seat plus, climate plus, drive sport plus, infotainment plus, family package, heat pump, tow bar, Canton sound system. Build week 03 2023.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post