Park Steering Assist (and workshop manual)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Yes software 3.0 from the factory.

@GavinT I haven't reversed the car at night yet given the bright days, but am I right in saying the brightness in the reverse camera was supposed to have been sorted in the latest software update. I'll test it when I get a chance.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.

arc

Post by arc »

arc wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:32 am I've got Parking Plus in my spec. The build started around New Year's (before IanEV) and just finished (after IanEV). It's due to arrive at the end of the month.
I'll give you all an update when I pick it up, fingers crossed it's got the extra sensors!
Just picked up my car. Built in January, but no extra sensors unfortunately. I'm suspecting it's got no 3.0 update either, since there is no % displayed next to the battery indicator on the dashboard.
80 Loft - Energy Blue - 19" Wheels - 125kW DC - Convenience Basic - Assisted Drive Basic - Parking Plus - Ordered Oct '21 - Build week w52 '21 - Build completed w17 '22
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

DD00EE83-59BD-4CC3-B250-49E94E5460EE.jpeg

I’ll try and get a better picture on a not so sunny day but this is what mine looks like. It only appears to have sensors around the wheel arch, front and back. Yet any section on the screen graphic can be displayed
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
RichR

Post by RichR »

Those of use with pre-MY22 cars don't have the four sections on each side, just the four at the front and back. And also no steering wheel icon.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

Ahh okay! I’m not sure that you’re missing much. It bleeps ALL the time when trying to reverse even in quite large spaces. I’ve had the car spin the steering wheel and reverse for me once but mostly it just spins the wheel then says you’re good to drive now!
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
RichR

Post by RichR »

Indeed - I've been parking cars for more than 30 years without needing much help, and I can't say I've ever had any issues parking the Enyaq without the extra sensors. I had to do parallel parking on a hill in a car with no power steering on my driving test back in the early 1990s- everything since is so much easier!
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post