Double sided Boot/Transport package

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
crizmo

Post by crizmo »

Hi Everyone,
I'm close to pulling the trigger on ordering a Enyaq 80 but there's one thing I can't seem to figure out. Why cant you select the transport package AND the double sided boot floor. The DSBF just looks like a rubber matt to me so I cant see why it would clash with either option in the transport package. The variable boot floor or the automatic seat release buttons.

Does anyone any ideas? I went into the dealer to look at one today and forgot to ask.

--
Cheers

Chris

RDG

Post by RDG »

Hi Chris, You'll love the car but personally I wouldn't worry, I bought the double sided mat with mine and it's OK but not worth the money. You can buy mats just as good online for a lot less. I bought a padded and waterproof complete boot liner with a flap to protect the bumper and threshold for £25, it also goes up the back of the rear seats and clips round the headrest pillars and has velcro fitted side panels. Look on amazon
IV60 Suite, Arctic Silver, 19" Regulus whls, Assist drive pack, light & view pack, comfort seat pack, parking pack, convenience pack, drive pack, infotainment pack +, 100Kw charging. Pod Point 7kw home charger, ordered 30/07/21 del. 09/12/21
crizmo

Post by crizmo »

Thanks RDG. I'll check it out
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

I think there might be 2 boot liners to choose from- one if you have the raised floor and a different one if you don't?
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
RichR

Post by RichR »

I wonder if it is it that the transport package floor needs to slide into the plastic brackets at the base of the rear seats, which it wouldn't be able to do if it was too thick due to the rubber mat?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

I was told at the time that it was simply "the order system" that was stopping the double-sided floor being sold with the transport option; and that I could buy it as an accessory later.

In the end, I didn't bother.
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
marccdavison

Post by marccdavison »

If the double sided Boot Mat is like the one for the Karoq, I wouldnt bother it's not much use
crizmo

Post by crizmo »

Thanks everyone. Chris M. That sounds about right as I still can't see a reason why the 2 can't co-exist. The double sided boot floor is just a rubber mat that lives on top of the main boot floor. It wouldn't interfere with anything

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post