What do you carry in your Enyaq?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Possibly a D-50. Bigger brother of the D-10 you’re about to give away (which if working, is worth at least £100 btw ;-)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

I'm going to hijack the topic on a related subject.

Could someone please measure the backseat for me. I need the side seat width and depth as well as height from floor to edge of seat. I made the lines on pink to the attached picture.

I have a dog "cage", similar to someone showed here on the forum before. Planning on setting it on back seat, but on previous cars it usually takes two seats and I now wish to set it so it takes only one, so I can lower the other seats if needed. I need the leg room height, so I can buy something to support the remaining cage.

Thanks in advance.

Enyaq_measurements.png

Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

Goaty wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:30 pm Possibly a D-50. Bigger brother of the D-10 you’re about to give away (which if working, is worth at least £100 btw ;-)
Fully working. But (if my memory is correct), I only paid a mate 50-60 quid for it, and the people that are having it off me are old friends; we're all constantly doing favours for each other.

If nothing else I'll probably get some freebie bass guitar sessions out of it, which is an instrument that I don't play.
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
HairyCowMan

Post by HairyCowMan »

Not expecting mine until the end of the year, but this will be the main cargo in the back of mine

2184004B-77B2-4AFC-9C46-AE9463C5BC16.jpeg

80 Suite ordered 8/1/22
Collected 2/2/23
Arctic Silver
19" Regulus
Climate Plus
Drive Sport Basic
Assisted Drive Basic
Family Basic
Zappi charger & Solar
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

When mine arrives, I will have 2 dog crates on the rear seat, and my archery gear will go in the boot. Accessories bag, long bows, recurve bows, arrows and a chair. Sometimes a "pop-up" tent for bad weather when shooting, waterproofs and extra clothes and blanket for cold shooting days! My Honda CR-V takes all of this paraphernalia and I needed similar size boot space for all of this.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post