What do you carry in your Enyaq?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Always check that my model yachts will fit into the back of any prospective new car. Usually ask to bring the demo vehicle home to do a test load. For me that ruled out Tesla Model 3, however, pretty confident that replacing my Tiguan with an Enyaq, my yachting paraphernalia would fit the latter. All fits nicely as shown below. What unusual loads do you carry in yours?

A4DE10DE-1A41-4322-A5EA-F49ECE138C6E.jpeg

IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Great boat, got my dad into boating a while back. After a stroke he became very reclusive, wouldn't go out etc.

So we got him a yatch for his 70th and took him down the local boating lake, absolutely loves it and purchased two more of his own. The people down there have created or built some amazing model.

Now goes most Wednesday and Sundays
Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

A contrabassoon!
Daverichardson

Post by Daverichardson »

Ours needs to be suitable for a 60 kilo dog. That means low enough for her to jump in, big enough for her to turn around and lie down, and high enough for her to sit without hitting the roof.
The Enyaq is the only EV we could find to meet this challenge, as well as getting great reviews anyway.
If the Enyaq wasn’t around, we would still be looking.
As it is, we have stopped looking, and started waiting!
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Don’t have my Enyaq yet but these beauties will be going in the back at every available opportunity!

BA85EE83-FBD5-4AD1-A10D-99A5CEFB9F65.jpeg

4D6261FE-14FA-45DE-BC3F-7B6AC6E9D2B4.jpeg

Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

I haven't had cause to load the Enyaq yet, as I haven't really gone anywhere since getting it! :D

But aside from the Beagle, things I used to transport in my old Berlingo, which the Enyaq will more than cope with:

A (trans)portable pellet smoker/grill, which happens to run off a 12V supply. Big enough for a couple of pork shoulders at a time, or a whole lot of steaks and burgers.

Multiple guitars.

(Rarely) a drum kit.

Sometimes even luggage!
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/ \ ha! Yes, that sounds familiar…”luggage”; something from the old days! I can’t quite remember what that’s used for but it’ll come back to me, I’m sure!

On the musical instrument theme, I sometimes carry several synthesizers at a time (although again, not for a long time). 1m + width is important here. I think the Enyaq should be fine for that but not the end of the world if it isn’t.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

Many years ago, I got invited out to play a function in Sweden (I am an amateur, this was a science fiction convention).

We decided to bring my occassional band. The rest of the band flew out just for the weekend.

I loaded up my Scenic (which is what I was driving at the time), and allowed myself both the week before and the week after for travel; popping in on friends on the way.

So my car had a full drum kit (my own kit is a more compact traps kit), a Roland keyboard, several guitars and other paraphenalia. It was surprisingly easy, and I think I'd probably have more room in the Enyaq.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Chris__M wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:29 pm
So my car had a full drum kit (my own kit is a more compact traps kit), a Roland keyboard, several guitars and other paraphenalia.

Not a Roland Jupiter 8 by any chance? Those things are going for upwards of 30 grand now !
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

Goaty wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:36 pm
Chris__M wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:29 pm
So my car had a full drum kit (my own kit is a more compact traps kit), a Roland keyboard, several guitars and other paraphenalia.

Not a Roland Jupiter 8 by any chance? Those things are going for upwards of 30 grand now !
No, it was a D-something. I can never remember which, as several of my friends had different models.

In fact, I have a D10 leaning behind my door, waiting to be taken over to a friend who is having it. I got it a couple of years ago for nostalgia, but far prefer a plain electric piano with weighted keys.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post