Can you optimise infotainment screen for right hand drive?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
rb78

Post by rb78 »

hi all, I'm currently in a 22021 Octavia, soon to switch to Enyaq 80. The Octavia has the 13" square infotainment screen (same as the Enyaq it seems). The annoying thing is that most of the commonly used items are on the far left of the screen which is a bit of a reach when driving. I assume that if it were possible, it would be pre-optimised for rhd vehicles, but just wondered if any of you had found any way of personalising / updating firmware, etc that would make this better for UK drivers?
Thanks,
Rich.

Delbert_Wilkins

Post by Delbert_Wilkins »

If you do a long press on the icons you can move them around, so the ones you need most are closest to you.
iV80 Suite | Quartz Grey | Comfort Basic | Family Plus | Assisted Drive Basic | 125kW | Rear Side Airbags | Heat Pump | 20” Vega Wheels.
Ordered 31/8; Build week 44; Collected 28/12/21.
RichR

Post by RichR »

You can totally change everything on the screen other than the bottom line, which are already correct (ie left heated seat setting and air temp on left, right hand ones on right, favourite icons in between). You can also have many pages of tiles and icons, and most tiles are available in various sizes with differing amounts of content.

For example my main screen has radio top left big enough to see the station logo and DAB programme info (eg song artist and name). Below that I have single icons for radio and CarPlay so I can quickly switch to either one if in another mode. The right hand 2/3 of the screen I’ve got Satnav. On my second screen I’ve got trip data (distance, average speed, consumption etc) on the right, 2x2 navigation top left which gives a compass. The rest of that page are icons for settings, phone, manual, sound settings etc.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post