Is Enyaq your first Skoda

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Mdk1

Post by Mdk1 »

Had a few in the passed, think the Enyaq will be No15, it is going to be for my wife’s mainly,
I currently have a Octavia VRS est and we also have a Citigo which my daughters mainly use.
Mike.
Skoda Enyaq VRS.
Skoda Enyaq 60 Suite.
Skoda Citigo SEL ASG.

Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Yes, it is my first, and I'm loving' it! :)
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

No,,not a long chalk. First was a 1950’s Octavia RWD with torque tube transmission-characterful and heavily ‘patinated’. Alligator bonnet that sprang open at 40mph-passengers unamused. Various Estelles and 100s-awful switchgear and detail stuff. A Favorite for my son which was quite a good car. Probably others that came and went without making much impression.

Fossilnot
Rudesing

Post by Rudesing »

Yes my first Skoda - in fact my first ever VAG vehicle. I was not totally surprised as friends of ours have had a number of them and I have known for a while that their build quality is good. I just think of them as a rebadged, and more practical, VW. Have to say though, that putting aside the quality of the interior switchgear and trim (even with the Loft package that I have), I'm mostly impressed with the amount of practical space the Enyaq has.
orrery

Post by orrery »

The Enyaq will be my second - my daughter is still driving the 1st, a 10 year old Octavia 1.4TSi DSG estate. It is so well liked that my son has bought a 9 year old 1.4TSi DSG Estate. My other son bought a Superb 2 litre (?) DSG Estate, which he loved, but now drives a VW Sharan DSG (he needed the larger size).

All the Skoda cars have been so well liked and so reliable that they are all still within the family somewhere.

I've been driving Nissan Leafs for 8 years now, and the quality is also high, but they don't have the same feel as the Skoda - the doors and trim are much more solid on the Skodas.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

First Skoda after owning all the German premium brands (Audi, VW, Mercedes, BMW and Porsche) and first EV. Always brought new and private purchase, about 35 at the last count. Decided to purchase an EV and at the time as an owner of 2 VWs naturally looked to the ID4, but having looked and driven much preferred the Enyaq - so had to swallow my outdated approach to premium brands and order an Enyaq which in my 5 weeks of ownership for me is clearly the right decision.

Having experienced problems with my Dealer during the order process did test drive the Kia EV6 and Tesla model 3 but dismissed both as not being practical for my needs, the Hyundai Ioniq was good and was my reserve choice.

Every one who has looked at my Enyaq has commented on the quality of the interior and the general build quality and whilst one of my Merc owning friends comments about EVs in general and their range limitations that is the only “constructive” criticism to date. I am however, keeping my VW ICE until completely convinced that EVs can manage everything - this is more about EVs in general than Skoda.

Having owned several VWs and Audis I would say the Enyaq is very close to the quality of an Audi and way better than the ID4, imo.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

This will be mine and the wife’s 6th after Octavia green line , roomster , yeti , Kodiaq , and Karoq . Looking forward to it but also a bit of apprehension with all the software issues.
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Beginning of 2020 I was ready to do away with my 2012 Ford Mondeo Zetec Business Edition. The Škoda Superb and Octavia were definitely top of my list to keep on with the Hatchback ‘Saloon’ styling. Fortunately by the end of 2020 my work opened up ordering new company cars again which presented the opportunity to go fully electric and the Enyaq ticked the boxes for me. The Enyaq would’ve been the first Škoda in my care had I not opted for a 2019 Škoda Superb SE L Executive as an interim car until I take delivery of the Enyaq.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
HairyCowMan

Post by HairyCowMan »

It will be a triple first for me when I get mine. 1st Skoda, 1st EV, 1st brand new car. The sudden increase in posts by people getting their cars is getting me excited that I may get mine before the end of the year now
80 Suite ordered 8/1/22
Collected 2/2/23
Arctic Silver
19" Regulus
Climate Plus
Drive Sport Basic
Assisted Drive Basic
Family Basic
Zappi charger & Solar
awi8

Post by awi8 »

HairyCowMan wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:09 pm It will be a triple first for me when I get mine. 1st Skoda, 1st EV, 1st brand new car. The sudden increase in posts by people getting their cars is getting me excited that I may get mine before the end of the year now
Same triple here also
Enyaq iV 80 Loft I Race Blue I 135kW charging I heat pump I assisted drive basic I drive sport basic I convenience basic I climate basic I parking basic I Ordered 21/12/20 I Build week 46 2022 I Collection date 17th Jan 2023

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post