Is Enyaq your first Skoda

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Apocryph wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:31 pm My previous car was also my first Skoda - a Kodiaq vRS. Dennis Horton Skoda Lincoln were amazing - really rolled out the red carpet. …

This time around? Pretty f'n terrible. I never find out of any delays through them; I always have to end up hearing about it through a motoring website. And then when I ask them about it it's 'yeah, that sounds right'. They're not very forthcoming with anything; haven't been for the last 8 months, and I no longer trust them to even stay on the ball with the order and any information that might be pertinent to it, much less make the experience seem great. …
In near 10 month wait, Dennis Horton contacted me once to update me on progress. Now disputing whether car included a set of mats!
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

John Arnold

Post by John Arnold »

This is our first Skoda. Been driving full EV for nearly 4 years now. All with MG. Not great build quality hence the change to Skoda. Great test drive and hope for the car, IV 60 Race Blue, quite a few other extras as well, next month.
Went with Skoda because of the reported quality. Hard to believe knowing what they used to be like back in the day.
Good to hear such great feedback from owners as we feel that this is the best way to judge what the car is really like.
Cwl80

Post by Cwl80 »

Bought my first VW in 1972 a 1300 beetle brand new for £877.00 .First Skoda came in 2000 a 98 Octavia estate ,to date I have had 4 Skodas ,a Mercedes,2 Audi’s,2 PHEV Mitsubishi and while I wait for my Enyaq I am running a new Octavia estate .
Ordered 16/06/ 2022 80 Sports Line ,Race blue ,pan roof .My 5th Skoda when it comes,present car 2020 Octavia Estate
AndyH

Post by AndyH »

Second Skoda, replaced our Kodiaq with the Enyaq. Vindis in Bury St Edmunds have been great and we love owning our Yaq coming up to the end of our first year.
IV80 Suite, Race blue, 20” Vega alloys, heat pump, electric tow bar, panoramic sunroof, 125kW, climate/transport packs, ordered July 21, delivered November 21. 1st EV and still loving it.
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

My 3rd Skoda, after a diesel, then a petrol Octavia. My wife had a diesel Fabia vRS
Been driving Skoda for 11 years now.

And my first brand new car for well over 30 years.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post