Departure planner

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Does the departure planner work for anyone? At least now I can not get it synced to the car, no data connection available error message appears.

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Update synced to car O.K. (Android).
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Can't get it to update. From Hungary, car in Finland... Suppose there is good network near the airport (outdoors).
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

IOS is many versions behing Android (5.0.2).
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

On Android as well ...
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

Departure planning just doesn't work for me at all.

IMG_FC1E2B82F392-1.jpeg

Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130
ComicGeek

Post by ComicGeek »

No, mine has never worked. I get the same error message as videojedi above, but different error code.

Not that I will probably ever use it, just annoying when something doesn't work as advertised - but I also don't want to waste time doing lots of trips back to the dealership when they clearly don't have a clue.
orrery

Post by orrery »

I do have problems with the App, in that each of the features can show the same error message as above. This morning it was starting climate control that threw the error, but the departure planner worked fine.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

I used the departure planner function on the App last night. It took two attempts to set the time and temperature but went out to the car this morning and wonderfully toasty warm ! I charge in work, so it wasn't plugged in at home and it had used 2% of the battery, which seemed fair enough...?
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

I’ve gone the other way - my Enyaq was delivered with ME3.0 and departure planner has always worked ok. But it’s not worked for the past week or so - I just get an error message in the app. I emailed support but have had no reply.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post