Is delayed charging issue solved?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
DanishFamilyMan

Post by DanishFamilyMan »

Hi,

I have been struggling with the delayed charging issues as many others. (Didn't charged enough or didn't start charging at all).
But now it seems to be solved by a small OTA update.
I noticed the update as a small heated steering wheel icon now appears in the top of the screen next to the clima icon, showing what level 1-3, the heated steering wheel is on.
But more importantly, the delayed charging option is now working just fine.
I have set my home address as a charging location and preferred charging time between 0:30 and 5:30 am.
When I plug in my Tesla wall connector 3.gen, the infotainment screen show "car charge at preferred time" and the next morning it have charged just perfect.
Have anyone else noticed this fix and have the small OTA update made any other bug fixes?

-Johnni /Denmark
IV 80 First edition, SW 3.0, Black magic, Heatpump, 125kw, Suite cabin, 21" Betria, Towbar, Assisted Drive Plus, Transport package, Climate Package Plus, Comfort seat, Convenience Plus with alarm, Drive Sport Plus, Light and view, family basic.

RichR

Post by RichR »

The heated steering wheel icon has always been there as far as I know. What software version are you running?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:49 pm The heated steering wheel icon has always been there as far as I know. What software version are you running?

I vaguely remember someone else mentioning this a while back, so I think the earliest Enyaq’s didn’t originally show the heated steering wheel icon on the screen.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
DanishFamilyMan

Post by DanishFamilyMan »

The heated sterring wheel icon is new to me (and my Enyaq First Edition)
Previously I had to have a shortcut icon in buttom of the screen, as this was the only why I could see the level of heating.
The software version hasn't changed since delevery of the car. As far as I remember it is version 0792.
IV 80 First edition, SW 3.0, Black magic, Heatpump, 125kw, Suite cabin, 21" Betria, Towbar, Assisted Drive Plus, Transport package, Climate Package Plus, Comfort seat, Convenience Plus with alarm, Drive Sport Plus, Light and view, family basic.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Ah didn’t realise it was a First Edition. Yes, I’d seen elsewhere that the full release Enyaq Infotainment software version contains a number of improvements over the pre-order versions.

So now you’re on the same as most of us, complete with still a few bugs that hopefully might get fixed next year 😄
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post