Is there a move&fun app for the Enyaq?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
kodedjay

Post by kodedjay »

Is there a move&fun app for the Enyaq? - I can only download move&fun for the citago from the app store? - I would like to be able to set the air conditioning before getting into the car in the morning if there is a way to do this remotely?

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

kodedjay wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:44 pm Is there a move&fun app for the Enyaq? - I can only download move&fun for the citago from the app store? - I would like to be able to set the air conditioning before getting into the car in the morning if there is a way to do this remotely?

There’s one called mySkoda which allows you to do exactly what you’re referring to 👍

ABE68601-6A32-46D0-AD4C-8426FB7A91C3.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Your dealer should have helped you to set up the app on your phone before you left their premises. It's part of the official handover process.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
desholly

Post by desholly »

Hi you can also set the a/c from within the car to come on ie first thing in the morning etc
RichR

Post by RichR »

That is a good point, you don't need the app to set scheduled heating. And even for 'heat now' you can do that from the car - though it does mean going to the car, getting in, pressing the 'heat now' icon, then getting out, locking the car and going back into the house. Not as convenient as a phone app, but not that difficult.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
kodedjay

Post by kodedjay »

brill, thank you!
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:04 pm That is a good point, you don't need the app to set scheduled heating. And even for 'heat now' you can do that from the car - though it does mean going to the car, getting in, pressing the 'heat now' icon, then getting out, locking the car and going back into the house. Not as convenient as a phone app, but not that difficult.

Ah, so that’s what ‘heat now’ can be used for! I really must rtfm one day 😆
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

It's not actually in the manual - but it is a useful thing to have on the favourites bar. I couldn't work out what to put there (other than auto hold), so ended up with heat now and navigate home :) You also get the option when you put it into park - on the 'goodbye, have you remembered your mobile phone?' screen.
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

RichR wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:40 pm It's not actually in the manual - but it is a useful thing to have on the favourites bar. I couldn't work out what to put there (other than auto hold), so ended up with heat now and navigate home :) You also get the option when you put it into park - on the 'goodbye, have you remembered your mobile phone?' screen.
There is a favourites bar......
RichR

Post by RichR »

Three icons in the middle at the bottom. You can change them by holding one down until you get a page of alternatives. This is in the manual, and on the Infotainment’s built in help pages.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post