Self Sealing Tyres

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

I suspect there could be enough room under the Transport Pack raised floor for a space saver, if you cut a nice round hole in the middle of the foam organiser bit.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

If I’d known that I might have ordered the transport pack, but I didn’t so I didn’t! Just goes to show that a bit of research is often a good investment.
(I’ve never not had a spare tyre of some description)
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
RichR

Post by RichR »

Somewhere on here you should find a post with the part numbers for the bits you need to add the raised floor if you did want to give it a try.
But yes, on the research point: I read the manual cover to cover for the Enyaq, Ionic 5, ID.4 and Q4 etron and lurked on the forums for a couple of months before committing to spend almost as much money as my first house cost. But my job relies on me knowing things fully rather than guessing or assuming so that comes naturally to me. I know other people don’t always want to do that.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Lard

Post by Lard »

I had a slow leak on one of my rear tyres - no sign of a nail etc so used my usual fix of a can of tyre-weld. This did the trick nicely for several thousand miles before the tyres were replaced for bad wearing (see my other post).

There are many people who scoff at tyre-weld but I've had excellent experiences with it including running tyres for 20k miles with no issues.

I just carry a couple of cans in the under-boot storage bin just in case...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post