UK Port to Dealers

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
PaulTACG

Post by PaulTACG »

Hi All,

My Enyaq has finally arrived in the UK (I was thinking it has spent so much time on a boat it would come with its own RYA day skipper ticket!)

How long does it usually take to get from UK port to dealership?

Cheers
Paul T

RichR

Post by RichR »

Official target is up to 10 days I think. There are import procedures to go through, then once it's released your dealership will organise collection of the car and delivery to their premises - usually with several other cars that arrived on the same ship. The availability of car transporters can be an issue in some parts of the country. Once they have the car, there's more paperwork, pre-delivery inspection and removal of the shipping protection etc, fluid and tyre checks etc, fitting of registration plates and so on before you can collect it.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

PaulTACG wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:00 pm Hi All,

My Enyaq has finally arrived in the UK (I was thinking it has spent so much time on a boat it would come with its own RYA day skipper ticket!)

How long does it usually take to get from UK port to dealership?

Cheers
Paul T

Top tip - ask your dealership if you can choose your own number plate from the limited selection they’ll have at the time of registration; you might as well pick one you like rather than they pick one at random - and it won’t cost any extra 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Helijock

Post by Helijock »

I have no idea where my car is, left the factory almost 3 weeks ago not to be heard of since, however I had picked my reg' number from the list 2 weeks ago!
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
RichR

Post by RichR »

I got a call on 5th November saying mine had left the factory, but other than an email requesting details of the car I'm part exchanging I've not heard anything else. I'm still hopeful for collection in early December though. Not in any massive rush.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post