Things I like and Things I dont

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
dben

Post by dben »

In terms of mirrors demist on all of the time, I'd have thought that would be the worse things to do unless it involves some smart on/off technology when needed. My previous cars all had mirror demist linked to rear screen with simple on/off switch front and centre with on/off light.

Just need to get used to it.

Re seat belt rattle, will check and see if that's problem. Thanks.

Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

dben wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:53 am In terms of mirrors demist on all of the time, I'd have thought that would be the worse things to do unless it involves some smart on/off technology when needed.
When it's switched on, the wing mirror demist is only active for around 15 minutes to protect the heating elements.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Out of interest if you leave the mirror setting on “L” does the left hand mirror dip when reverse is engaged? Found this a very useful function on my 2018 Tiguan SEL.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
RichR

Post by RichR »

There's a procedure in the manual to link the dipping of the left mirror with putting it into reverse. The position is linked to the electric seat memories.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Thanks RichR - will have a look in the manual when mine is delivered.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post