‘Must Watch’ video (I think!) : Enyaq compared against nearly all others in its class…

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I can’t take the credit for finding this brand new video - that accolade belongs to ‘Wotters’ 👍

But I think it deserves its own post, so we can all enjoy the suspense!!

Did we make the right choice? 🤔
Should we have considered something else? 😱

Watch it and find out 😜

Great find, Wotters !

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

Wotters

Post by Wotters »

Thank you.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
Rudesing

Post by Rudesing »

Very good. Thanks for posting.

Of course, we are all going to think it is a great video because it really vindicates our decision to buy an Enyaq. But watching all of the points that they considered, both positive and negative for each of the cars, was almost identical to the thought process I went through and conclusions that I reached when deciding what electric SUV to buy.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Personally I hadn’t considered an EV at all until my company car list arrived in April - with a warning that cars are on long lead times so I needed to crack on with choosing.

Disappointed with the petrol and diesel choices this time - and therefore not particularly enamoured with paying nearly 5 grand in BiK tax for any of them - I noticed there were four EV’s on the list, all really low tax, but I’d never heard of any of them! They all looked like proper cars though which surprised me, and I’d be able to save over £20k across the 5 years we have to keep cars for. No brainer!

ID3 / 4, Ford Mach E and Enyaq. I dismissed the ID3 immediately (too small) and the Mach E (ugly and lower range) leaving the ID4 and Enyaq. Took me best part of a month to decide, but got over my ‘Skoda Snobbery’ and chose the Enyaq - primarily because of the more grown up interior in comparison to the ID4.

Someone near me has an ID4. In fact I can see it out my window now. Lovely looking car, but I’m 100% convinced that the Enyaq was the right choice (don’t have it yet though!). My only regret is that the Sportline has been added to our list, and I missed it by one month. Doh!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post