Tesla willing to share with us commoners

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I wonder how the Tesla owners will react to that news !!! Their exclusive little corner of the service station carpark being overrun by slow charging riff-raffs in our Enyaq’s and VW ID’s 🤣
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

From what I have seen, not well.
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Opening up the Supercharger network has been talked about ever since European Teslas were fitted (and retrofitted) with Type 2 connectors, a few years ago. Pricing will be key of course, and I would imagine it would be a subscription service (like Ionity and BP Pulse) to get the best rate per kWh.

There have been times where non-Teslas have been able to charge at Superchargers, usually when there's a fault though :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Bacarelle

Post by Bacarelle »

I don't think the Tesla owners will be any more worried than we Skoda owners are worried about Teslas
using the Ionic (Skoda Powerpass/Ionic) network.

The reason is that like Ionic, unless you own the "right" make of car you will be charged a rate which is
probably acceptable if no other choices exist but otherwise will likely prompt non-Tesla EV owners to
seek a different charging network..
In the case of Ionic that is 69p per kWh compared to 25p per kWh for Skoda/other VW group makes.