Skoda servers

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Oh dear, it looks like there’s IT problems again in Skodaland. I had successfully set up an Intelligent Octopus charging session. All the time slots were confirmed in the app and then a few hours later I noticed that they had disappeared!
I’ve unplugged the car and started over but no charge schedule has been set.
Then I noticed this message in the Tronity app

IMG_0515.jpeg

iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.

Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

My car's been charging like crazy. Did not realize the 60 has such a big pack. Perhaps it was SW limited so far?

Screenshot_2023-12-13-08-35-53-67_a2bb9da6656e1107512f735daef59ac2.jpg

C2atb

Post by C2atb »

My tronity app was showing charging in Belarus and milage as 170k !
djc

Post by djc »

On the EEVEE app my Enyaq popped over to Murmansk last night. It also charged 33kw without being plugged in.
Got a message from EEVEE.
Skoda users: We are aware of issues regarding incorrect data of the location and current state.
We are currently looking into this.

Just noticed haven’t updated that car was delivered April 2023.
On order end March 2022
iv sportline 80
moon white
comfort seat+
assisted drive+
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

According to gridio Skoda (only Skoda? not VW?) Messed up something, or at least changed something they seem to reverse engineer now. Maybe for the better, but still, messing up an API without notification is pretty crappy thing to do.
I paid for the car location just to make gridio work properly, that is the only real function the care connect remote access package offers (ok I can check the doors are closed, but no locking/unlocking still...)
Sad that they even break things that worked somewhat.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post