New vs used enyaq 80 sportline

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
smartin

Post by smartin »

So, I have an enyaq booked for delivery Jan 24. 80 sportline. It is ringing at 59k euro with 0% hire purchase. I’ve seen offers of immediately available enyaq with same specs for about 5k less with a mileage of around 10k km. Would it be worth it for the sake of 5k and immediate delivery to get a used one? When I say 5k difference it’s considering the value of the loan for the used car, which is not 0%. Is 5k discount worth it for not getting a brand new car?

Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

Its gonna be a personal choice i guess. Typically the used model would have a little less depreciation, but often they have much less favourable finance terms meaning the gap can be very small.

Biggest things are If you have had some specific options on your order for instance, that are then missing from the used model.

And getting the car 3 months sooner may be a positive or a negative depending on other factors (eg existing lease cars)

Are they not introducing a newer higher power motor and revised battery etc on 2024 models? that alone might be worth the wait?
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post