Long term range

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

I got mine at the beginning of the year in January, no heat pump - I mainly do short journeys, 4 miles commute, consumption was down at 2.7 mi/kW, in fact it was less than that as the car measurement is related to driving data and does not take account of pre-heating (which I did a lot of) - basically my conclusion was for small short journeys expect the consumption to increase considerably due to the amount of energy for battery heating plus pre-heating (I cant help myself - once you start using pre-heat on frosty mornings you cant go back... ;-) )
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.

Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

My typical consumption figure more like 3-3.5miles/kWh, weather dependent. Been below 3 on the horriblest days.

Much of my driving is on the motorway, full throttle is used regularly and I typically cruise at a GPS 70mph, which seems to be about 73 on the dash.
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

I have an app on my phone which tells you your true speed. Seems to correlate well with the signs on the road which light up to show your speed as a warning.
Mine too is 73 on speedo for a true 70, so that is what is set on acc, and use 52 at 50 and 31 at 30.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

Are you guys able to get 70mph consistently on motorways these days?

I mean the smart motorways and variable speed cameras everyone seems to be doing less than 70mph even on the right lane. The M25 might as well be 4 crawlers lanes now. Left lane is often empty while lorries crowd the middle two and giving us all a show of how to over take with 0.01mph speed advantage. and some nervous driver overtaking the lorry, jammed between the central barrier and the 2 storey high HGV and driving at 60mph causing tail backs that’s mile long.
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

It is generally ok around Yorkshire outside of rush hour, terrible in NW though.
Biggest issue here is two lane motorways and dual c’way where as you say Lorry’s try to overtake each other but can’t get past for miles.

I am not surprised that smart motorways have an empty inside lane, too much risk of coming across a stranded vehicle as no hard shoulder. I would not use one by choice unless preparing to turn off at next junction.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

I'm up in scotland, travelling from fife to edinburgh regularly. 70mph is doable quite a lot of the time, there are ofcourse some pain points around the city and congestion points etc, but somedays i can manage most of the commute at 70. Others you'll spend maybe half of it doing significantly less, but the second half the roads are usually flowing well enough that 70 is possible all the time.
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post