Buying car features via the App

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

When I specified my Enyaq, I decided not to go for the Assisted Drive Package. It was a £700 option and it was really only the Adaptive Cruise Control that I thought I might miss.

I was playing around with the App today and looking at the extra Paid Services you can choose… and lo and behold:

IMG_0918.png

Which then leads to:

IMG_0921.png

Has anyone tried adding features via to their car via the store? I’m just wondering how it works in terms of “unlocking” it in the vehicle?

If you were me, would you pay £269 for ACC? (It’s for unlimited use, so I’d have it as long as I have the car.)
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!

anglefire

Post by anglefire »

I have ACC in my Superb and I wouldn't be without it if I had a choice - so much better than straight cruise - and has improved a heck of a lot since my Dad had it on his Golf which was too directional and it would only work in a straight line basically
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

The above will depend on your car spec, our bogo 60a has no available options. Was a 2021 build too so may also dependents on build year.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Benmg

Post by Benmg »

I added the feature to mine in July. I use it everyday. I live in London so there is constant traffic it works perfectly for me.
livingforever

Post by livingforever »

Yeah I use that all the time too so I would definitely say it’s worth £269!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post