Heat pump is it really there ?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Pda

Post by Pda »

Hi all ,
Sorry if this is a dumb question but we are very new proud owners of an Enyaq sportline Plus 80x. We were told by the dealership that the car included a heat pump, however, the digital certificate that was downloaded from my Skoda does not refer to the car having a HEAT PUMP.
Is that normal ? Wondering if there is any way I could check if the car actually has a heat pump . Sorry if I’m being thick but any advice is greatly appreciated .
Thanks in advance

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

If you have a heat pump there will be a label under bonnet to use r44 or r444 liquid from memory.

I had a copy of the build sheet for mine from dealer showing all the individual options it had as ordered before packs introduced. Clearly lists heat pump.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
RichR

Post by RichR »

Open the bonnet and have a look for the yellow and black refrigerant sticker above the radiator. If you have a heat pump it’ll be using CO2, which is R744. If it says R1234 then it’s aircon only, no heat pump.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Pda

Post by Pda »

Thank you 🙏 . It does say R744.
Pda

Post by Pda »

Ken3966 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:22 pm If you have a heat pump there will be a label under bonnet to use r44 or r444 liquid from memory.

I had a copy of the build sheet for mine from dealer showing all the individual options it had as ordered before packs introduced. Clearly lists heat pump.
Thank you .
Pda

Post by Pda »

RichR wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:25 pm Open the bonnet and have a look for the yellow and black refrigerant sticker above the radiator. If you have a heat pump it’ll be using CO2, which is R744. If it says R1234 then it’s aircon only, no heat pump.
Thank you 🙏 it does say R744.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post