Delayed charging

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Amsburian

Post by Amsburian »

How do I set the departure time for a delayed charge to complete a 100% charge? In the online manual, the section headed 'Overview Displaying the main charging menu' has a diagram that shows 'E Charge for departure time'. When I touch this on the Infotainment screen, I get three options - Charge immediately to 80%, Charge for departure time on Saturday 8.00, and Charge/air condition for departure. How can I change Saturday 8.00 to the departure time I want? I don't want the some time on a regular basis, it will probably be different for each occasional long journey.

IMG_4357.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

It’s in the settings once you set the location. When car is at that location the selected charge option applies.
You can set up various options for different days of the week, or just preferred charging time if you have an off peak tariff.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Amsburian

Post by Amsburian »

Not sure my reply was delivered. Many thanks Ken, that's exactly the information I needed. I'm now confident I'll be able to set the delayed time when I want to set up a 100% charge for my next long trip. Much appreciated.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post