Proud Owner

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
silversurfer

Post by silversurfer »

I am delighted to inform that I have now become a proud owner of Skoda Enyaq IV80 Sportline in Energy Blue
The car has been delivered this morning and looks lovely.
Booked March 2022
Delivered August 2023

Will post some pictures later on.

Please point me to any NEED to knows, GOOD to knows, DOs and DONTs to make my initial learning curve easier.

metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Congratulations Silversurfer.

Just watch out for the electrics/screen glitches. Sometimes screen and/or sunroof does not respond (very annoying when the heating is on and you are boiling or need to use Sat Nav / Stereo). I haven't had an issue since I had the software update a month or so ago.
I think all of us have suffered this at some point. Not regularly for me, just occasionally and switching off and restarting does not resolve it. I usually have to leave the car for a considerable time before it resets itself.
Also, check your door mirror Skoda Emblem puddle lamps. They break so the Skoda emblem looks like broken glass on the floor. I forgot to ask for mine to be replaced on the recent service.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

Wow, that was a very long wait...! I hope you enjoy it....
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Something I didn’t realise immediately was to swipe down screen from top when on the main control display. This gives access to the shortcuts which can be customise, eg some like to turn off lane guidance every start, and that can be put there. You can also access notifications to you.
The main screen also sweeps left to reveal more controls such as settings etc. This is where the shop is should you wish to install extras, some of which are free.

When setting things up some screens also sweep left or right to display more items such as on car exterior and interior settings.

If you have ACC you may wish to turn off the options to follow speed limit changes as it can get confused by adjacent road speeds and suddenly brake. I also turn off the feature which slows the car for bends, junctions, roundabouts etc as far too conservative or early at times. Eg slowing for a bend from 50 to 30 when easily taken at 50 or more.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Hey, snap!

And looks like you have waited about the same length of time as me too!

Enjoy the car - I’m really pleased with mine and have just about forgiven and forgotten how long I have had to wait!!

The main things I found useful to do first were connecting my phone and the MySkoda App. Then learn how to charge the car! After that, it’s mostly about familiarisation with the Infotainment.

Good luck!
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
silversurfer

Post by silversurfer »

Thanks all. Really highly appreciated. This forum is such a friendly place. Just how internet was meant to.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post