New car delivery times

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
dtwatcher

Post by dtwatcher »

Sopranogrape0 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:37 pm
dtwatcher wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:50 pm Mine's also been built and on it's way to port. So looks like quite a few cars seems to be making their way to the ports.
.... and you are quite right! This looks to be a BIG push to getting ordered cars out before the builds for MY25?

I had a call from the dealer this morning to tell that my Coupe is in the country so that's 8 days from leaving the factory gates to arriving in Sheerness.

The dealer has emailed the documents and a rather fitting index number :)

The dealership expects to receive the car to be prepped either by the end of this very week of the beginning of next.

I may well be a new EV owner next week :D

The order was placed 3 months minus 2 days ago....not that I'm counting.

The switch from British Gas to Flexible Octopus has just been made and as I already have a smart meter and an Ohme Home Pro charger installed, I feel ready.

I do have a full bootliner from The Hatchbag Company in orange with extension sheet and bumper cover. The whole shebang, so with all seats folded flat, the entire area is covered and protected. Its all for sale.

Also a Travall Dog Guard plus Divider. All to fit a Ford Galaxy. It's on a 20 plate at present.

If anyone knows of anyone that might be interested in a very well cared-for and complete dog orientated set-up for a Galaxy from 2017 onwards, do please message me.

Many thanks
I've seen two ships from emden to grimsby since the car got to port. Hoping one of those has my car in it! Anyways, should know in a couple of weeks

JamesNew2EV

Post by JamesNew2EV »

I received a confirmed build date of Week 26....I've just received an update that the order status has changed to In Transit To UK...... fingers crossed I should have it by mid August ?!?

The original est delivery date when the order was confirmed on the 5th March was the 19th August...having read the issues others have faced I was extremely sceptical on that being realistic.
All being well with no major delays getting it in country looks like the 5 months from order to delivery might have been correct...here's hoping I haven't spoken to soon though :lol: :lol:
85 Laurin & Klement edition, Maxx Package, Heat Pump, Transport pack. Graphite Grey.
Ordered: 05.03.24
Build Week 26
Sopranogrape0

Post by Sopranogrape0 »

JamesNew2EV wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:57 am I received a confirmed build date of Week 26....I've just received an update that the order status has changed to In Transit To UK...... fingers crossed I should have it by mid August ?!?

The original est delivery date when the order was confirmed on the 5th March was the 19th August...having read the issues others have faced I was extremely sceptical on that being realistic.
All being well with no major delays getting it in country looks like the 5 months from order to delivery might have been correct...here's hoping I haven't spoken to soon though :lol: :lol:
I collect my Coupe next Wednesday 17th July, so that makes it exactly 3 months + 1 week from placing the order to collection! This, after being told to expect a 6 to 8 month wait.

My build week was 26, then it hadn't happened, then the car was built, had exited the manufacturing plant gates and was at the ro-ro autoport of Emden. It then took a whole 8 days to sail to be disembarked at Sheerness and arrived at Marshall's this morning.

So, all expectant Yakkers, keep the faith.
A new owner.
Enyaq Coupe 85 Edition ~ Graphite Grey
Ordered 19.04.24
Collected 17.07.24
JamesNew2EV

Post by JamesNew2EV »

Sopranogrape0 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:57 am
JamesNew2EV wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:57 am I received a confirmed build date of Week 26....I've just received an update that the order status has changed to In Transit To UK...... fingers crossed I should have it by mid August ?!?

I collect my Coupe next Wednesday 17th July, so that makes it exactly 3 months + 1 week from placing the order to collection! This, after being told to expect a 6 to 8 month wait.

My build week was 26, then it hadn't happened, then the car was built, had exited the manufacturing plant gates and was at the ro-ro autoport of Emden. It then took a whole 8 days to sail to be disembarked at Sheerness and arrived at Marshall's this morning.

So, all expectant Yakkers, keep the faith.
With the same build week might even be sometime this month for me then..... 3 months from order to delivery is great for you!
85 Laurin & Klement edition, Maxx Package, Heat Pump, Transport pack. Graphite Grey.
Ordered: 05.03.24
Build Week 26
Steveskoda

Post by Steveskoda »

Ordered 27th December 2023 and the car was supposed to have been built last week but, according to my contact at the dealership, its nowhere to be seen, they seem to have lost it!
There seems to be no sense with order time, build time & delivery, it's such a mess!
Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

Steveskoda wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:36 pm Ordered 27th December 2023 and the car was supposed to have been built last week but, according to my contact at the dealership, its nowhere to be seen, they seem to have lost it!
There seems to be no sense with order time, build time & delivery, it's such a mess!
This is VAG for you, there is no rhyme or reason for their sh1tshow. VW were useless when I was waiting for my id3 and I smell another horror show with Skoda.
Ordered 9/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4 Black
goldfish

Post by goldfish »

14/3/24 85 Edition ordered through Tusker Salary Sacrifice estimated lead time ~26 weeks
19/3/24 Ordered confirmed with Skoda Corporate Sales (Sytner) with estimated delivery around July. Tusker monthly update email estimated lead time late June
20/3/24 Tusker order confirmation email with suggested arrival of late June 2024
16/4/24 Tusker update advising estimated delivery delayed until late July due to unavailable build slot
19/4/24 Tusker monthly update - awaiting build slot, late July delivery
19/5/24 Tusker monthly update - awaiting build slot, late July delivery
29/5/24 Requested update: given build week 27 - first week of July - anticipated Skoda will complete build that week and advised of the shipping route to distribution arm in UK.
19/6/24 Tusker monthly update - build slot confirmed, late July delivery
11/7/24 Requested update
12/7/24 Update from Skoda Fleet confirmed build went ahead and vehicle "starting to make it's way out of the factory" with 3-4 weeks until it is with Skoda/Sytner

Looks to be on track for roughly 22 weeks from initial tusker order if arriving mid August.
85 Edition, Energy Blue, Loft Interior, Advanced Pack, Panoramic roof, Folding Tow bar, Heat Pump, Transport Pack, Universal Charge Cable
collins999

Post by collins999 »

New to the forum.

Ordered : Enyaq VRS in white with Max pack mid Feb 2024 via company sacrifice scheme.
- Car is built (week 26) and currently at port Emden waiting for ship.

Hopefully with me in < 1 month.
dtwatcher

Post by dtwatcher »

collins999 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 4:33 am New to the forum.

Ordered : Enyaq VRS in white with Max pack mid Feb 2024 via company sacrifice scheme.
- Car is built (week 26) and currently at port Emden waiting for ship.

Hopefully with me in < 1 month.
Useful to know. Mine was build week 25, so hopefully already on the way to UK 🤞
There was a vehicle carrier ship that left today evening from Emden to Grimsby
ChrisDK

Post by ChrisDK »

Ordered 85X L&K as it says in my sig on the 4th feb, now have a confirmed build day of 14th Aug and hopefully delivery 2-3 weeks later so around 8 months after I ordered.
Ordered 4-2-2024

Enyaq 85X Laurin & Klement Graphite grey, 21" Aquarius wheels, Max pack, sunroof, towbar

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post