New car delivery times

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Johnnyboy76

Post by Johnnyboy76 »

Good luck. A long wait lies ahead
Mannotuel wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:32 pm I ordered an Enyaq 85x SportLine Plus (Estate) on the Motability scheme on 13th June from Pulman but have heard nothing from the dealer since - although I guess this is expected at this stage? Not really sure as I wasn't given any information at all, but have received paperwork from Motability to at least confirm the car has actually been ordered.

I was quoted 6 months with expected delivery around Xmas. Should I expect to hear from Pulman with regards to timings - when build week is expected etc? I'm not really savvy with the workings of dealerships and manufacturing, but I've never had to wait more than 3-4 months for a new Motability car so this feels like a hefty wait time.

Tovarish332

Post by Tovarish332 »

My car 85 Edition Ecosuite Coupe ordered on 21st February was finally built last week and according to the dealer has left the factory for Emden. They have stated they expect it in 4 weeks (not the 2 weeks they said when I ordered!) at least its now on its way and delivery likely in August
Enyaq 85 Edition Coupe, EcoSuite Maxx in Race Blue
ordered 21st Feb 2024
Built week 26
Johnnyboy76

Post by Johnnyboy76 »

Ordered on 25th March, in build with factory 22nd April, built and on its way from factory 25th June. Don't have an estimated delivery date but it seems to be moving along.
Fingers crossed it doesn't get stuck at the port for weeks.
Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline plus in blue.
AndyG

Post by AndyG »

Had a call from dealer to say my 85 Edition Coupe has been built and is on its four to six weeks travels to get to my dealer in Rochdale. Ordered 27th Feb 24
Graphite Grey 85 Edition - Suite
Ordered 27th Feb 2024
Built Wk 26
Due early to mid Aug 24
dtwatcher

Post by dtwatcher »

Mine's also been built and on it's way to port. So looks like quite a few cars seems to be making their way to the ports.
Sopranogrape0

Post by Sopranogrape0 »

dtwatcher wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:50 pm Mine's also been built and on it's way to port. So looks like quite a few cars seems to be making their way to the ports.
.... and you are quite right! This looks to be a BIG push to getting ordered cars out before the builds for MY25?

I had a call from the dealer this morning to tell that my Coupe is in the country so that's 8 days from leaving the factory gates to arriving in Sheerness.

The dealer has emailed the documents and a rather fitting index number :)

The dealership expects to receive the car to be prepped either by the end of this very week of the beginning of next.

I may well be a new EV owner next week :D

The order was placed 3 months minus 2 days ago....not that I'm counting.

The switch from British Gas to Flexible Octopus has just been made and as I already have a smart meter and an Ohme Home Pro charger installed, I feel ready.

I do have a full bootliner from The Hatchbag Company in orange with extension sheet and bumper cover. The whole shebang, so with all seats folded flat, the entire area is covered and protected. Its all for sale.

Also a Travall Dog Guard plus Divider. All to fit a Ford Galaxy. It's on a 20 plate at present.

If anyone knows of anyone that might be interested in a very well cared-for and complete dog orientated set-up for a Galaxy from 2017 onwards, do please message me.

Many thanks
Last edited by Sopranogrape0 on Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new owner.
Enyaq Coupe 85 Edition ~ Graphite Grey
Ordered 19.04.24
Collected 17.07.24
RichR

Post by RichR »

Looks like build and delivery times are back to mid-2021 levels, ie before the supply chain issues (due to semiconductor manufacturing issues because of floods in Malaysia/Taiwan and other components due to the war in Ukraine) really started to bite. That's really encouraging.

(mainly as I'm coming to the end of my PCP next year and will be looking at replacing my 2021 Sportline with a 2025 vRS :D)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Arniverous

Post by Arniverous »

2 months early!
Ordered 85x sportline plus suv at the end of March and was given an estimate of 5 months wait.
Called by dealer today saying its there.
Apparently needs to go to their workshop for a week so may be collecting it next week sometime.
Not feeling ready !
Ohme charger not yet installed as date was to be set nearer delivery estimate in Aug/sept.
Contacted ohme and got the ball rolling but guess I'll have to manage for a few weeks without the wall charger.
I'm already with octopus energy. Can anyone advise me whether I should switch to the electric car tariff now or wait till charger is installed?
I've looked on here for advice on handover day so hopefully that will go smoothly.
Shouldn't complain about the new car coming early i suppose having read of the delays people are experiencing but was taken by surprise by the call.
Sopranogrape0

Post by Sopranogrape0 »

Obviously, I dont know where you are in the country but if. like me you are in the South East, then I highly recommend "Mr Charger" based in Dartford.

This company came out to me in West Essex within 5 days of placing my order for the Ohme Home Pro and the straighforward installation took less than 2 hours.

Congratulations on getting "The Call" and it took me by surprise!

I too was given an approximate delivery date of 6 months hence.

Good luck with getting the charger installed.
A new owner.
Enyaq Coupe 85 Edition ~ Graphite Grey
Ordered 19.04.24
Collected 17.07.24
MK09

Post by MK09 »

Arniverous wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:18 pm
I'm already with octopus energy. Can anyone advise me whether I should switch to the electric car tariff now or wait till charger is installed?
Intelligent Octopus Go set-up requires integration with your Ohme charger so you’d need to wait until the charger is fitted. As long as you have a compatible smart meter (ours is SMETS1 but still works on Intelligent Octopus Go) the tariff switch can all be done through the Octopus app and only takes a few minutes.
2024 Enyaq Sportline Plus - Race Blue - Maxx pack, sunroof, heat pump, 21” Supernova alloys

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post