New car delivery times

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Mannotuel

Post by Mannotuel »

I ordered an Enyaq 85x SportLine Plus (Estate) on the Motability scheme on 13th June from Pulman but have heard nothing from the dealer since - although I guess this is expected at this stage? Not really sure as I wasn't given any information at all, but have received paperwork from Motability to at least confirm the car has actually been ordered.

I was quoted 6 months with expected delivery around Xmas. Should I expect to hear from Pulman with regards to timings - when build week is expected etc? I'm not really savvy with the workings of dealerships and manufacturing, but I've never had to wait more than 3-4 months for a new Motability car so this feels like a hefty wait time.
Current: Seat Ateca FR - Black Edition - Nevada White

Enyaq 85x SportLine Plus - Estate - Metallic Race Blue
Ordered 13 June 2024

fatman

Post by fatman »

Hi
Just to let you know i am getting my car tomorrow.
Can you help me with of thing to check .
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus +Advanced Package Race blue
Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

Mannotuel wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:32 pm I ordered an Enyaq 85x SportLine Plus (Estate) on the Motability scheme on 13th June from Pulman but have heard nothing from the dealer since - although I guess this is expected at this stage? Not really sure as I wasn't given any information at all, but have received paperwork from Motability to at least confirm the car has actually been ordered.

I was quoted 6 months with expected delivery around Xmas. Should I expect to hear from Pulman with regards to timings - when build week is expected etc? I'm not really savvy with the workings of dealerships and manufacturing, but I've never had to wait more than 3-4 months for a new Motability car so this feels like a hefty wait time.
6 months is about right going by the other people on here, some have waited longer and some haven't. You might hear from the dealership, but past experience is that you may need to chase them up for any info.

Edit - just had my update and the build date has moved from this week to week 31. End of July 😑
Ordered 9/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4 Black
dtwatcher

Post by dtwatcher »

Had another update from pulman yesterday to say the car is scheduled for build week 25 (last week) and to contact them again in 3 weeks for further updates. Will wait and see.
Tovarish332

Post by Tovarish332 »

Mannotuel wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:32 pm I ordered an Enyaq 85x SportLine Plus (Estate) on the Motability scheme on 13th June from Pulman but have heard nothing from the dealer since - although I guess this is expected at this stage? Not really sure as I wasn't given any information at all, but have received paperwork from Motability to at least confirm the car has actually been ordered.

Mine is a Motability car ordered via Pulman on 21st Feb and its scheduled to be built this week. You won't get anything from the dealer or Motability till its ready to be delivered so i'd suggest that you contact the dealer and ask for an update after around 3-4 months. My dealer have been able to confirm the scheduled build week and then later the confirmed build week so you will be able to get updates when you reach out and ask. Expect 6 months from order to delivery.
Enyaq 85 Edition Coupe, EcoSuite Maxx in Race Blue
ordered 21st Feb 2024
Built week 26
Tovarish332

Post by Tovarish332 »

Jamie1c wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:36 pm

Edit - just had my update and the build date has moved from this week to week 31. End of July 😑
Yep my scheduled build week was originally week 23, then 'confirmed' week 24 now 'confirmed' week 26 (this week) so will contact the dealer next week to see if it was built or the 'confirmed' week moved backwards again
Enyaq 85 Edition Coupe, EcoSuite Maxx in Race Blue
ordered 21st Feb 2024
Built week 26
Warpig

Post by Warpig »

I had a confirmed build week of week 20, currently it’s an unconfirmed week 35. Don’t really care anymore, lost all the excitement of a new car.
Steveskoda

Post by Steveskoda »

Mine was moved back to week 32 but then was brought forward to week 27, W/C 1st July 24 so next week! Hopefully it won't get moved & the car will get built!

Orderd 27th December 2023
Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

Tovarish332 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:03 pm
Jamie1c wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:36 pm

Yep my scheduled build week was originally week 23, then 'confirmed' week 24 now 'confirmed' week 26 (this week) so will contact the dealer next week to see if it was built or the 'confirmed' week moved backwards again
It's an absolute chore eh, hopefully yours won't get moved back.
Ordered 9/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4 Black
FirstEV

Post by FirstEV »

FirstEV wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:05 am
FirstEV wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:10 pm My 85 Edition was ordered at the end of January and I was given a timescale of ‘26 weeks to delivery’. No indication of any build date yet but interestingly Skoda Customer Services, just two weeks ago, were still quoting a ‘26 weeks’ wait time.
Car has now been allocated “confirmed build week of Wk.23 - w/c 3rd June 2024”. Getting closer!
Car has now been confirmed as built and on its way to the “Port of Exit”. It looks like the original ‘26 weeks to delivery’ claim will not be too far adrift..

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post