New car delivery times

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
CricketChris

Post by CricketChris »

Martin26 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:43 pm
CricketChris wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:48 am Hi,

New to the forum so be gentle with me.

I ordered an 80 Sportline, energy Blue with sunroof last August/ September via Arval fleet services. Initial delivery date was for January but this got pushed back and back. I eventually found out, after chasing that the car had arrived mid february, but Arval weren't releasing the car because it has been built as the new model. We then had a computer says no scenario because Arval didn't have the correct pricing in their system and so couldn't give me a final quote/costing. After much complaining by me, Arval finally agreed to a price in absence of all the information and to be fair i've done pretty well out of the deal as the final quote is £120 less then what my original order quote was.
I finally got a call this morning to say that the car will be delivered next monday, but what i'm slightly concerned about is what i'm actually going to get? i know the 80 is now an 85 but the sportline is only available in the 85X on the 'build your own' website. The P11D quote is less than what the list price for an 85x is on the skoda website so i'm a bit confused. i just wondered if anybody else has been in the situation where they ordered an 80 sportline in 2WD and what did you end up getting if its been delivered recently?
I would be disappointed if it wasnt a sportline as the styling is more of a deal breaker than the 2WD vs 4WD, although losing a few extra miles on the range will be a bit irritating, but acceptable.
You're right 85 Sportline (2wd) is not available as a new order, however, models originally ordered as an 80 Sportline are now delivered as an 85 Sportline (2wd). In short, the only way of getting a 85 Sportline 2wd is as a result of being upgraded from an 80 Sportline 2wd (at least in the UK).

Insurance companies recognise 85 Sportline (2wd) as a distinct and valid model variant.
thanks very helpful

anhtuvp

Post by anhtuvp »

I ordered a car about 3 months ago, and they told me it'd be about 4 months until delivery. Ended up being 5 because of some unexpected delays. It seems like long delivery times are pretty common these days, not just for your model but for many others too. I found some useful info on https://www.a1autotransport.com/what-is ... in-canada/ that explained why these delays happen. Things like bad weather, heavy traffic, road construction, or even the transport truck breaking down can push back delivery dates. They usually give you a delivery window instead of a fixed date because of these unpredictable factors. My car was delivered a few days outside their estimated window, mainly due to a sudden snowstorm that slowed things down.
Last edited by anhtuvp on Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
fatman

Post by fatman »

have you got the car ? if yes what you got intresting.what date you exactly order .
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max
Woodhead

Post by Woodhead »

Hi

For anyone that bought their Enyaq PCP style under the new Škoda process ( ie buy from Škoda not dealership who act as agent ). Who did you pay the deposit to? Volkswagen financial services? and If so was it via bank or a portal or email link request?

Thanks
James
Ordered 11/11/2023
Enyaq 85 Edition - Loft - Advanced package - Racing Blue
Estimated production Feb 24, delivery late Mar 24
Confirmed build week 08 …. Delivery on track…
At dealership - Collection 23rd March
MickyD84

Post by MickyD84 »

Well it arrived today, I've not had a chance to go anywhere yet as stuck at work all day, but it's lovely.

Very happy just looking at it. I'll try and get better pictures but I think we all know what an Enyaq looks like.

20240321_171724.jpg

Current - Enyaq VRS - Race Blue

Previous:
Yeti x 2
Superb x 3
Octavia x 4
fatman

Post by fatman »

lovely enjoy....beutifull colour
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max
Antwire

Post by Antwire »

Ordered 2 weeks ago with Arval and got a delivery date of July 31st.

Ordered 85x sportline plus in artic silver
Added heat pump and maxx pack
Woodhead

Post by Woodhead »

Picked up today :-)

Loving it - only issue was I had to pull fuse 19 to get the built in networking to connect as it was stuck on E not 4G. All set up now

IMG_6295.jpeg

Ordered 11/11/2023
Enyaq 85 Edition - Loft - Advanced package - Racing Blue
Estimated production Feb 24, delivery late Mar 24
Confirmed build week 08 …. Delivery on track…
At dealership - Collection 23rd March
planetburns

Post by planetburns »

Ordered on January 11th (SUV 85x Sportsline Plus in Race Blue), build week confirmed for week 21, May 20th. Hoping to have the car by end of June.
Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

planetburns wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:23 am Ordered on January 11th (SUV 85x Sportsline Plus in Race Blue), build week confirmed for week 21, May 20th. Hoping to have the car by end of June.
Same build week as me 👍
Ordered 9/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4 Black

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post