Infotainment Online: Pending (after ME3.x upgrade)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
kiltedjock

Post by kiltedjock »

Stripy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:38 pm Heads up from here (well actually, still hanging)… got same issue with “pending” infotainment online.
I had my ME3.0 update back in late November - it has been working since, but not noticed exactly when traffic info stopped, but feel it was back in February or March.
Anyhoo, I think it’s a glitch on the lovely servers, VW have.

Wonder what it’ll take to get it back online.
I’m gonna pop in to the garage tomorrow and ask for a 3.2 upgrade - at least try it!
how did that workout. im sitting here with a 2021 plate and im still on me3.0 / 0333 build, no OTA updates apart from "minor big fixes, support for future updates"

IanJ

Post by IanJ »

And if they say it can’t be done, show them the instruction at the bottom of this page….
https://www.skoda.co.uk/owners/enyaq-iv-software-update
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
RichR

Post by RichR »

This morning I have an email from Skoda Connect, confirming purchase of Infotainment Online and Remote Connect services - and now Infotainment Online is no longer showing as Pending in the car or on the app :)

So I guess Skoda have fixed the issue. Now the only things wrong with my car are the broken up puddle lights and occasional steering wheel hand sensor issues - both of which are no big deal and can be dealt with under warranty when it goes in for its service in November.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
ledneb

Post by ledneb »

Yeah I got an email as well and now it's solved! I did email Skoda Connect last week so I don't know I I needed to do that or whether they were going to fix it anyway.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post